Monitors Which monitor should I get for gaming and Graphics?

Warchief

Recruit
The Dell s2216h

or

LG 22MP68VQ.

I cannot go above this price range. I am currently going with dell s2216h but it is not flicker free, I guess.

I use the Lg with my Amd Rx 480 and it s a perfect match. colours are good and tearfree gaming is awesome, as its a freesync monitor. it is also has very thin bezels

the screen is matt finish which i prefer and i have no complaints about the monitor after 4 months of use. bought it for 8k.

about the dell can't comment, maybe some who has used it can fill u in.

Make sure b4 you buy:

Screen finish matt/glossy,
Response time (gaming), and it has to be IPS Panel.

Don't keep your descision for the shop, as they might convince you otherwise.

Cheers!

I use the Lg with my Amd Rx 480 and it s a perfect match. colours are good and tearfree gaming is awesome, as its a freesync monitor. it is also has very thin bezels

the screen is matt finish which i prefer and i have no complaints about the monitor after 4 months of use. bought it for 8k.

about the dell can't comment, maybe some who has used it can fill u in.

Make sure b4 you buy:

Screen finish matt/glossy,
Response time (gaming), and it has to be IPS Panel.

Don't keep your descision for the shop, as they might convince you otherwise.

Cheers!

Both are IPS Panel. However, the colors on the LG are not that good compared to Dell for graphics work. It is costing me around 9.5K

Response time for both are good: 5/6 ms. I am not a competitive gamer.

Both are IPS Panel. However, the colors on the LG are not that good compared to Dell for graphics work. It is costing me around 9.5K

Response time for both are good: 5/6 ms. I am not a competitive gamer.

Color purity of any decent monitor will depend on how you calibrate it. If you buy a 22" IPS display, it's pretty much guaranteed that the panel will come from LG. Electronics and firmware will be from the manufacturer.

One thing I would say though is that the LG and all other 22" IPS monitors are 6 bit + FRC panels and will not be as good as native 8 bit IPS panels.

Back