CPU/Mobo Which Motherboard to buy for Intel Q6600 ?

Guys/gals..

my motherboard is gone....I would like to purchase a new mobo which is compatible with current config.. budget 5-6 K

MY config..

Intel Q6600 Quad Core Processor..
MSI 9600GT graphics c ard
2 GB DDR 2 Ram
Seasonic 520W SMPS

Kindly suggest the best mobo ..to get in the price range(max 5-6K)...I want to use this Dektop without upgrading for another 2 Years///

try local market you may get asrock/mercury boards for lesser price but ddr2 boards are very hard to find, you may have to invest on new ddr3 ram.

You will be wasting a lot of money trying to find new DDR2's Buy used ones. Or just buy a brand new AMD setup(Mobo + Ram + CPU ) . It will be cheap.

Local market is Op's best option ... there's still some left over pieces of Asrock / Biostar motherboards selling at around ~4k but they are mostly ddr3. Personally I bought one ddr2 asrock motherboard from a pc shop [ the ones which sells old / new items ] for my e5200 @ 2000 bucks. The board seem to be new but without any box and the seller guy told it has 11 month warranty. So op should search in local market.

If you're from Mumbai, I can tell you a place which sells used biostar tp43 combo boards or many other dd2 /ddr3 boards for you're processor. Pm me

Back