Which of these games should I get?

KingKrool

Skilled
I am going to buy one of these games. Yes, I know they are a little old (and so perhaps I am getting a good deal..)

1. Crysis

2. Guild Wars

3. Dreamfall

4. Gears of War

Which one would you get? (All of these are PC)

which genre u like most

your choices shows

1 FPS, 1 MMORPG, 1 adventure and 1 MPshooter

If u like RPG, buy Witcher (free download EE). Its an awesome game

There is a great deal on gaming indians for it ( chk Amandeep thread on Hot deals)

FPS - Crysis

adventure - dreamfall ( but play Longest journey before it, my alltime best adventure game)

Online RPG - Age of Conan got some great ratings

Dreamfall, if you only play singleplayer games and want a good storyline. Very average gameplay though.
GuildWars, if you play online and enjoy Diablo 2 style hack and slash.

Man u gotta decide what genre u wanna play. I would buy Crysis amongst these but it doensot mean u will enjoy it most. Whats ur fav genre? buy accordingly...

If you have a decent gaming rig and you enjoy graphics,..Crysis.

but if you are more interested in gameplay and overall immersion,..its Gears of War hands down.

vrd said:
If you have a decent gaming rig and you enjoy graphics,..Crysis.
but if you are more interested in gameplay and overall immersion,..its Gears of War hands down.

exactly my views. but this is for FPS only. your choices also include RPGs. if you like RPG go for dreamfall or wanna play online guild wars.

I enjoyed Dreamfall, crysis and GOW. But i would say i enjoyed playing dreamfall more and managed to finish it in one session :p. Haven't played Guild wars so can't comment. Given a choice i'd pick up the above three i have mentioned and feel they are worth buying :).

Back