Audio Which one? NE7 vs Klipsch Image S2 vs ME6

RadioHeAd

Disciple
I am looking for a good pair of IEMs for around 2k. Was planning to buy NE6 this weekend until i came across M6 offer from Mediahome today. the offer alongwith an E5 sure tempts me but i have my worries about the SQ. I am a basshead and a quick search gave me mixed reviews about the ME6. Some have compared it to 100$ phones too. Was wondering how does it fare against the NE6 or for that matter even the Image S2?

The M6 with the free E5 is a no brainer. Even if you dont like it you can always sell it of for 0 loss. Overall I find the M6 to be better than NE6. The fit , build quality etc is also lot better infact. Not to mention it looks really cool with the transparent housing and cable sleeve.

^ That photo is actually of M6P which is the mic version .The offer is for the one with transparent housing without mic (ie-M6) in stock.

FaH33m said:
The M6 with the free E5 is a no brainer. Even if you dont like it you can always sell it of for 0 loss. Overall I find the M6 to be better than NE6. The fit , build quality etc is also lot better infact. Not to mention it looks really cool with the transparent housing and cable sleeve.
I'm worried about the memory wire; if I get one of these then I'd end up trying to take it out and messing it up worse.

The reason I want to get a new iem is because my ne-7's cable cover got frayed and now the wires are visible.

FaH33m said:
^ That photo is actually of M6P which is the mic version .The offer is for the one with transparent housing without mic (ie-M6) in stock.
I suppose one in the snap is what ur gonna get since there is a black one on the ME website too. Also I am hoping its an upgrade from my NE6 which got tortured in the monsoons.

Well ,

If You like Bass M6 Is No Good .If You Do Not Like Bass M6 Has a Good Soundstage .I Have All Of Them The Complete Line of Me Elec " They Were Send To Me As a Gift " From Me elec Lol .Soon You will Have Reviews Of These And The Others .I Have no idea if anyone of you have been told but the tips of the M6 are long its like a injection going in your ear .With a Sound "Poook" .So if you are a tiny miny yourself or you ear channels are small please please buy after checking the comfort .From the three the M11+ are the best fit ,with M9 the second and M6 the third if you have small ears and small channel .

^ Single flange tips are pretty good. Actually M6 are the most comfortable IEMs I own, of course to my ears. YMMV. Perhaps you didn't get a proper seal with triple flanges, otherwise these have got lot's of bass. Bass is very fit dependent, so try to use different tips.

^^ +1 .M6 might not be the best sounding I have currently but definitely one of the most comfortable. :D The bass reminds me of the Eternas , its quite heavy and enters the mid territory slightly. Lot of folks here will love that.Only drawback is the slightly recessed mids and mediocre soundstage .Rest is all is amazing :D Will post a review soon.

^ Yeah M9 have an astonishingly wide soundstage for the price.Though the M6 and M9 are not super accurate or neutral , they offer amazing VFM sound .:D The other MEE IEMs didn't impress me as much as the M9 and M6.

Thanks for the input guys .. looking forward to see what u have to write on these M6 faheem. Anyways i have wen ahead and ordered the same so hoping it wouldn disappoint me since I was a big fan of NE6 ;)

Back