Which Pgportal ministry?

Hi

Dtdc is not delivering my parcel despite repeated complaints and I have followed up on social media too.

I want to raise a complaint on Pgportal too but unable to understand which ministry would this come under

Can someone help which ministry should I file this with?

@JMak I have seen you being quite helpful regarding this would you be able to help here?

What reason have they given for refusing to deliver your parcel?

I suppose you are trying to send something somewhere

What reason have they given for refusing to deliver your parcel?

I suppose you are trying to send something somewhere
They have not denied delivery. Rather there is no update on delivery at all. Last parcel status update was on 5th December. It has reached one location and stuck there.

I sent household items from bareilly to bangalore via shiprocket and chose dtdc :)(

They have not denied delivery. Rather there is no update on delivery at all. Last parcel status update was on 5th December. It has reached one location and stuck there.

I sent household items from bareilly to bangalore via shiprocket and chose dtdc :)(
is it stuck in Bangalore because I've had this nonsense happen to me with dehlivery. No way to call them either by recipient or seller. But the seller gets status updates and should be vigilant of such delays.

One week stuck in Bangalore and the reason was an invalid address which is BS.

After yelling at the seller I got it after another week. Two weeks for something that should have taken no longer than four days.

Hi

Dtdc is not delivering my parcel despite repeated complaints and I have followed up on social media too.

I want to raise a complaint on Pgportal too but unable to understand which ministry would this come under

Can someone help which ministry should I file this with?

@JMak I have seen you being quite helpful regarding this would you be able to help here?
PGPortal is for public sector complaints and was used for consumer complaints long time back. National Consumer Helpline is the one to use for private companies.

However, at the end pf the day, it depends on the company to respond as I have had a few in the past who never responded and them the only option is to file a consumer complaint in court which is a big hassle.

Back