Which platform version of NFSMW will you buy???

kauzy

Skilled
Hi guys,

just wanted to know which platform version of NFSMW will you buy.
viz. ps2,xbox or pc.

i'll go for ps2 . coz think graphics will be great but more important is that I can play it on a 54" TV as compared to 17" monitor :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:
What do u guys think:D :D :D

yes u can play with ps2 on the tv. but i wouldnt waste my time playing nfs on ps2 when there many better racing titles available. ill stick to pc for nfs mostwanted. also if u like u can connect ur pc also to the projection tv hdtv. i have yet to try it out but.
will try it sometime soon.

ps2 doesn't have online?...and yeah from the looks of it, Midnight Club 3 DE still looks better than NFSMW, but if it plays better remains to be seen.

i seriously doubt that blade, even if it has some tweaks i am sure it will end up coming on that new special edition pc version.

although online play really doesnt matter to me for nfs or any other racing title, it would be nice if the sp is like porshe unleashed.

stormblast said:
i seriously doubt that blade, even if it has some tweaks i am sure it will end up coming on that new special edition pc version.

although online play really doesnt matter to me for nfs or any other racing title, it would be nice if the sp is like porshe unleashed.
There will be some differences alright but how big are these going to be we dunno until we get to play it ourselves.
Though content and control may seem familiar, the big enhancement to the game comes in the form of high-definition visuals that the development team has been working to ensure will serve as a flashy showcase for the Xbox 360. As glossy as the game looks on current-generation platforms, the Xbox 360 version brings a laundry list of effects to the Most Wanted party. The environments feature a much higher level of detail and crisp textures. The cars, the undisputed stars of the game, are modeled with a generous amount of polygons, resulting in an impressive look. The 360's added horsepower also allows for even more cars to be rendered at once, which is impressive because they add to the game's challenge (especially if those vehicles are police cars that are intent on stopping you). The environment and vehicles are complemented by a robust array of effects that showcase their detail.

according to people from my clan and many other nfs professionals, nfs mw has by far the worst online interface in all nfs games. (nfs ug1 was the best here)

neways. its still a good offline racer. but thanks to the speedbreaker system the game is too easy to play and any noob can make good laptimes and this might even mean that a new world record site might not be formed. =( *gloom*. im just hoping that the speedbreaker system can be turned off in custom races in the full version.

ok moving on...

in the first sprint track the best time i got was 1:39.29 using the cayman S. (with speedbreaker of course)

Midnight club 3 doesn't look nearly as good as some of the nfs mw screens I've seen.

A pc could run the x360 version easily, don't know if they will release it though.
The developers of kingkong did the same, gave us the xbox1 version of the game.

But this is ea, they can't resist selling the same game twice...

i havent bought any new game for my xbox in like a year. So not gona buy this one for it either.

May pickup Xbox 360 if its around 20K. Otherwise will wait for prices to come down.

funkymonkey said:
i havent bought any new game for my xbox in like a year. So not gona buy this one for it either.
May pickup Xbox 360 if its around 20K. Otherwise will wait for prices to come down.

:hap2: Don't worry price of Xbox 360 is frm 18-19k(dun think it's modded,I ain't planning to cause it's risky),So will get the NFSMW for this console and not for my ps2.

madmonkey said:
:hap2: Don't worry price of Xbox 360 is frm 18-19k(dun think it's modded,I ain't planning to cause it's risky),So will get the NFSMW for this console and not for my ps2.
:O Are you talking abt getting it from the US or india ? Also is that the core system or the deluxe package ?

yeah exactly. I wont touch the core system.
If the deluxe is available ar 20K or even around 21-22K i might get it.
Core is crap. And from the looks of it, it will end up in 25K mark here in India.

Back