which printer is better? HP or EPSON

laxmi24

Disciple
[font=arial, sans-serif]Hi I have hp deskjet 2000, it is the same as the new hp deskjet 1000 printer (use 802 big or 802small Black and Tri-color cartridge) just print speed is light higher. But not the problem is the printer does not accept the refill cartridge. Now a day hp use a chip in cartridge which remember the no of page print in the cartridge. I refill a cartridge then after not accepted by my printer i insert the cartridge to another one where the cartridge is first time inserted, but the printer easily catch that the cartridge is refilled. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]A new cartridge is cost more than Rs. 415/- and i can get only 90 -95 page to print . So the print cost is about Rs. 5 /- per page. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Any idea friend what should i Do? [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Wish to buy a Epson t13, But afraid about may the original cartridge can not be refill. I have the printer chip resetter software, if it refilled then the chip will be reset by the software i have. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Does anybody know where can i get any refillable cartridge near by kolkata, west-bengal.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Anyone have any idea. Please reply.[/font]

Back