Which PS3 bundle to get?

Ethan_Hunt said:
Dam! It completely slipped my mind that you reside in Calcutta. :p

Well in that case, I guess you'll have to hunt for it locally and get yourself a good deal. Good luck man. :)
Yeah, and if i don't get a good deal of something, i'll order it via Flipkart's Cash on Delivery system - will be tension free that way :p

I'm just asking from a general perspective. Personally, I don't fancy motion sensing in games. You could save some dough by getting the standard bundle too. But if you are excited about trying it out, then by all means, go for it. :)

Ethan_Hunt said:
I'm just asking from a general perspective. Personally, I don't fancy motion sensing in games. You could save some dough by getting the standard bundle too. But if you are excited about trying it out, then by all means, go for it. :)
I kinda like the idea of motion gaming - and i've *never* tried it before :ashamed:

Ethan_Hunt said:
Any games that you're planning to buy for the console after it's purchase?
Not immediately. A Disc will come with the Move bundle right? I read an original disc is required for multiman/gaia and stuff.

After 5-6 months of use i'll go legit and buy the MP games worth playing online :)

Aman27deep said:
Not immediately. A Disc will come with the Move bundle right? I read an original disc is required for multiman/gaia and stuff.

After 5-6 months of use i'll go legit and buy the MP games worth playing online :)

You really don't need any disc in your PS3 to play your back-up games.

can confirm that ps3+move bundle in india (with date of manufacture on or after NOV-10) are on 3.52...u r planning on jailbreaking & running backups so definitely 320 GB is the way to go...if u search carefully on the net u can get the 320GB move bundle for 21k..at the moment the 320GB without move is retailing at 20.5k at letsbuy.com & the move is for 3.3k there...on top of that u can get flat 10% discount thru ICICI bank credit,debit & netbanking...which brings the price down to 21.5k for the move + ps3

^Read what the OP has posted:

Actually I am okay with <5k items being shipped, but i think you are unaware of the shipping hassles people face in West Bengal and Uttar Pradesh. for costly items you have to have a FORM 51 (or something) and if you don't have that and the Gov people get your hands on the item, you have to pay 50% penalty.

Like my friend bought a costly cabinet from TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!TheITwares Ecommerce and got it shipped to him. The Gov people seized it and even after paying 11k to ITwares he had to pay another 5-6k just to get his cabinet from those people. So that's why i said that.

Freefrag said:
You really don't need any disc in your PS3 to play your back-up games.
There are certain games that throw a black screen despite all the best measures using the backup manager. It is better to have a disc inside the console during cases like these.

dude i am also from kolkata but presently in navi mumbai...i know very well the hassles one has to face but get it clarified from letsbuy.com...u dont need form 50/60...it is only required if the state sales tax/octroi is not paid which is most often the case with most online dealers on e-bay etc including amarbir of lynx and rahul of itwares....so if u get it from letsbuy u dont have to pay nething extra....moreover if u r still not comfortable get it from knoware at deshopriyo park (ask for koushik & take my reference, u will get 10% discount) else try savera on chandni (u might get it there for 22.5k)

For me 160 GB is a lot of data and and should be more enough for the average gamer's needs. However, the move is an exciting and fun feature that you can play with your friends. As for the 3.60 you can download it of PSN once you purchase your PS3.

devvfata1ity said:
dude i am also from kolkata but presently in navi mumbai...i know very well the hassles one has to face but get it clarified from letsbuy.com...u dont need form 50/60...it is only required if the state sales tax/octroi is not paid which is most often the case with most online dealers on e-bay etc including amarbir of lynx and rahul of itwares....so if u get it from letsbuy u dont have to pay nething extra....moreover if u r still not comfortable get it from knoware at deshopriyo park (ask for koushik & take my reference, u will get 10% discount) else try savera on chandni (u might get it there for 22.5k)
Ah ok, i'll see tomorrow :)

hyblol said:
For me 160 GB is a lot of data and and should be more enough for the average gamer's needs. However, the move is an exciting and fun feature that you can play with your friends. As for the 3.60 you can download it of PSN once you purchase your PS3.
Actually i am not looking forward to upgrade to 3.60, lol.

dinjo said:
So when is it coming ?
I am hoping for tomorrow :p

So much for piracy :no: Why do you need to jb the PS3 when you can always buy pre-owned games or share disc among friends.

Roxtin said:
So much for piracy :no: Why do you need to jb the PS3 when you can always buy pre-owned games or share disc among friends.
Because, i don't have a job yet :ashamed:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

UPDATE - Guys i got the 320 GB PS3 ++ 2 Free Games only cause i couldn't get the Move bundle ANYWHERE in Kolkata.

got it for a good price i think.... 20,500 + 3,500 for the Move package.

Thanks to all of you :)

Back