PC Peripherals Which PSU for 560gtx twin frozer ?? TIGHT BUDGET !!

Gonna buy 560gtx need a psu which will power q6600 pumped to 3 ghz :clap:z 8gig ddr3 ram 2tb drive,250gb ,320gb dvd rw , tv tuner xonar card.
I am leaning towards seasonic 520W bronze certified for 3.2k any other psu ??

Budget max i can spend is Rs.4000:bleh:

If I were you I would go for a Corsair or Seasonic 650 or above, or at least 600 minimum or even CM RP/SP but not GX not Xtreme

I am not gonna sli for ages too .. Have read 520 W reviews it can offer over 500W under full load.. It costs 3000 bucks . & if i buy anything above 650W i need to change my UPS again i will have to spend money on it..

You can buy SeaSonic S12II 520W which is under 4k, but not in stock with TheITWares although you could ask him about the stock status.

Your next option could be Corsair VX550W @4.6k

The seasonic one is a really good psu, 80%+ efficiency, max. 43 amperes on the +12V is sufficient for all of your needs. No need to go for higher end psus greater than 600/650 watts as you wont go sli/cf. The seasonic one in an excellent piece with real value for money. It has got 5 years warranty also.

:)

dude s12ii is not available anywhere in india. further vx550 production has been stopped so no new stock will come.
buy the vx550 before stock runs out or u will need to buy antec tp550. otherwise corsair tx650.

^

If the op has tight budget, why not Seasonic? Even Corsair HX series is manufactured by Seasonic and we all know HX series has got superb build quality. So, the build quality for the SEasonic one will be also decent enuff.

the gs600 is a vx450 with a different label. the hx series is more expensive than a tx650. dude get the vx550. else tp550 from antec or if u have 5k s12ii 620 or tx650 for5.4k.

simforgotten said:
^

If the op has tight budget, why not Seasonic? Even Corsair HX series is manufactured by Seasonic and we all know HX series has got superb build quality. So, the build quality for the SEasonic one will be also decent enuff.
Seasonic S12II 520W isn't in stock, that is why I'm advising the OP to get VX550W

mrcool63 said:
the gs600 is a vx450 with a different label. the hx series is more expensive than a tx650. dude get the vx550. else tp550 from antec or if u have 5k s12ii 620 or tx650 for5.4k.
No plenty of differences between them both pieces of hardware...

first VX series certified 80+ on 50 degree Centigrade temperatures, while GS series rated at 30 degrees,

VX series has 5 years warranty compared to GS series 3 years,

internal capacitors are of different quality / make.

All in all I'm really saying they are two different lines with the VX series PSU a SeaSonic based design while GS series is by CWT. Some links here to help you --

http://www.overclock.net/power-supplies/878004-corsair-gs600-psu-any-good.htmlhttp://www.overclock.net/power-supplies/878004-corsair-gs600-psu-any-good.html

Corsair GS600 Reviewed (ITOCP) - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net

Google Translate

For more information on CWT here are some more links I dug up --

CWT power supplys any good? [Archive] - Overclockers Forums

Power Supply OEM ManufacturerCWT Claims 90% PSU Efficiency Crown

And heres something for the cheery penny minding misers --

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/low-cost-psu-pc-power-supply,2862.html

My friend has 700W smps his UPS cant handle it it starts to beep i have 600VA ups will it handle 650W smps ? thank you guys for helping me out guess will buy 550w vx or will go with 620W seasonic.

ALPHA17 said:
No plenty of differences between them both pieces of hardware...

first VX series certified 80+ on 50 degree Centigrade temperatures, while GS series rated at 30 degrees,
VX series has 5 years warranty compared to GS series 3 years,
internal capacitors are of different quality / make.
Dude i was just putting it in simple terms for easy comparision. at 50 degrees it can be rated a 450w cant it;)
congrats OP. enjoy ur buy

Back