PC Peripherals which psu to buy???

i want to upgrade my psu....so guys plzz suggest some psu ranging from 600w - 850w....suggest some good brands.. budget is not an issue:eek:hyeah: my rig is in sig

how are tagan psu .. i really like the bling factor of those psu????

Hi there,

For ur current setup a corsair 650hx should be sufficient but considering ur habit of frequent upgrades u could look into corsair 850 HX which should give u enough headroom for future upgrades as well :).If u are willing to import ur PSU then also look for ENERMAX GOLD:MODU 87+ 700 (gold certified) as u have said "budget is not an issue" :).But frankly speaking u cant go wrong with HX 850.

Wait for others to comment as well.

bought HX850 few days ago n its awesome, modular though the 24 mobo pin is kinda too hard

our system are lil similar. Though HX750 would do the trick i thought since there is 5 yrs warranty along no harm in future proofing

10.3K i paid for it

@OP:

Unless you plan to go multi-GPU in the future, anything above a 650W is way over kill for you. Okay you want overhead get a TX650W (you can even squeeze in Xfire on the power efficient 5xxx series on this) -- but nothing beyond this. 750W, 800W, 1000W is purely taking money and throwing it in the ocean. Sure you got it..then do it..! Even with a 750W, most of that power is going to sit there, never used.

Back