PC Peripherals which razer mice to get?

mjumrani

Skilled
ive shortlisted 5 razer mices (for gaming obv), but dunno what to get.
any suggestions???

1. Razer Diamondback 3G
2. Razer Copperhead
3. Razer Krait
4. Razer Salmosa
5. Razer DeathAdder

Depends what sort of mice you like. What shape do you like ? How do you hold your mouse right now ? Whats your favorite mouse till date. Ive used a friends Deathadder with a razer cloth pad , its AMAZING , the weight is just right , its a light mouse not too light , the feel and grip is nice and the tracking is just awesome . The only other Razer mouse ive used is the Copperhead and i prefer the Deathadder.

Zloyd said:
Depends what sort of mice you like. What shape do you like ? How do you hold your mouse right now ? Whats your favorite mouse till date. Ive used a friends Deathadder with a razer cloth pad , its AMAZING , the weight is just right , its a light mouse not too light , the feel and grip is nice and the tracking is just awesome . The only other Razer mouse ive used is the Copperhead and i prefer the Deathadder.

i had mx518 n mx revolution(the wireless one). now feel like gettin a new one, preferably before i get my gpu replacement so tht i can play cod mw2.

i have used razer salmosa i own one

i have also tried the deathadder and the diamondback.

i liked the deathadder the most----but it costs 3000rs---but the best mouse for any fps by a large margin.

the diamondback is cheaper but it is an old model--the diamondback is good but for a bit more you can get the best mouse deathadder.

the salmosa is the cheapest razer mouse it is highly accurate and totally worth the 1600rs i spent on it.but its light and if ur the type who loves lifting the mouse while using it during gaming sessions use the salmosa also use it if u have slightly small hands and prefer not to invest a lot of money.also it has three buttons instead of the 5 that come with the death adder and sensitivity for the mouse has to be changed by lifting the mouse and pushing the sliders manually but you can set it to maximum frequency/dpi and configure it on the razer configuration tool at the first time and stick to the frequencies.i saw no need to slow it down......very very responsive mouse and a charm to use it when u have slightly small hands..........started getting loads of headshots in cs source and cod4........amazing sensor(3g @ 1800dpi)which is as fast as most other razer mice out there and faster than logitech mx series mice. i avoided the mx series as they weren't comfortable enough for me.

btw i am planning to sell my 4 month old razer salmosa cheap and get a death adder---i have large hands----but don't get me wrong the salmosa is a fantastic mouse if ur on a budget---------it has become expensive now --last time i inquired it was 1700---1750.

also avoid the copperhead and the krait they are old models and as costly as the diamondback and once ur in the range of diamondback u can spend a bit more to get the deathadder.also avoid the razer lachesis --tried it a friend's place didn't like it much.

Yup, Deathadder is one of the best mouses around for sure.......though if budget is not a constraint then will suggest you to check CoolerMaster Sentinel, better than Deathadder and Ikari Optical (2 mouses which are considered the best among FPS players)

thebanik said:
Yup, Deathadder is one of the best mouses around for sure.......though if budget is not a constraint then will suggest you to check CoolerMaster Sentinel, better than Deathadder and Ikari Optical (2 mouses which are considered the best among FPS players)
frankly it wld take a lot right now to convince my dad to gimme 3.2k for a gaming mouse (he would say 100 rupee ka mouse milta hai aur tu ghada 3200 kharch karega ek mouse pe) though it would help since 1.2k of tht 3.2k is comin from a credit note (which he doesnt kno abt) n i wouldve bought it by d time he finds out :p

SMC international in nehru place sells all razer and cooler master products.
but they quote higher prices for every product.
example - mamba is available for 7850 but they quoted 8800 for that.

Back