Which Refrigerator to Buy?

YES @MadAxe have same but little different serial number attaching photos what exactly do you want to know about this >

photo_2024-03-23 22.50.59.jpeg
photo_2024-03-23 22.51.02.jpeg
photo_2024-03-23 22.50.56.jpeg
photo_2024-03-23 22.50.57.jpeg
photo_2024-03-23 22.51.01.jpeg

Mine is the same as the link you shared above but it seems the serial number changed due to year? @blr_p can answer

the experience is good, although one thing I dislike is that Samsung smart things app is a little buggy.

I bought it from flipkart exchanged my 10 yr old kelvinator fridge for this, exchange value was 7500 , card discount 5000 extra 5000 on supercoin voucher.
final price was 65k. @MadAxe

Mine is the same as the link you shared above but it seems the serial number changed due to year? @blr_p can answer
Answer what?
Any cons?
I think the freezer is massive ie. too big with these side by side and that is coming from some one who likes freezers. For such a big unit the fridge space seems smaller than you might get with a similar volume or close double door.

You need to goto a shop with measuring tape and see the tradeoff. I don't think internal volume is mentioned in the specs. Very irritating ommission.

If you convert it then you have no freezer at all which I suspect is the targeted demographic. That might work for some people but I need a freezer

Last edited:
@anmolbhard004 How much units does your refrigerator consumes in a day? Have you ever monitored it's power consumption? Someone said that side by sides consume nearly thrice the power that a double door of similar capacity does.

Best avoided in the front loader space

The brand everyone heard of due to their fridges

Huh!?!!

I have a Bosch washing machine (front load) since 2018, and it has been the most reliable thing I've owned.

This caused me to buy a Bosch refrigerator in 2019, and it's been nothing but trouble.

Huh!?!!

I have a Bosch washing machine (front load) since 2018, and it has been the most reliable thing I've owned.
See my earlier answer

Working isn't the problem. It's about when it's not working
This caused me to buy a Bosch refrigerator in 2019, and it's been nothing but trouble.
The second sentence you quoted was in reference to LG.

As far as bosch fridges go, I don't have an opinion. The few reviews I've seen have been positive

What's wrong with yours?
I'm thinking about getting (any inputs you folks have?) this direct from LG website (cheaper than FK) to replace my current 10+ year old LG which is about the same size/capacity and wanted to play with the ThinQ smart features lol -> https://www.lg.com/in/refrigerators/double-door-refrigerators/gl-t382tpzx/

edit: Seems to be cheaper offline.
It gets old quick. Interest lasted about couple of days and I got bored with it.

Ensure that fridge does digital temperature control for both fridge and freezer. No dials.

With LG you won't get a light in the freezer for models under 400 litres. A freezer light is nice :woot:

Last edited:
With LG you won't get a light in the freezer for models under 400 litres.
This is something i don't like. No company gives freezer light for some reason. led's can run in -40C temps. no reason to not put one in the freezer which only goes to -25C. I think these companies don't give a hoot about customer feedback while making fridges.

Back