Which Samsung Android to go for?

mustangman

Disciple
Hi,

Confused between these:

Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570 Rs. 9000
Samsung Galaxy 551 I5510 Rs. 12600
Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 Rs. 10360

Is the 5510 (other then the qwerty k/b) any better than the other two?
And Fit and Pop only seem to have a camera difference.

Please help. (other brand in this range will do, though couldn't seem to find anything likeable). Need to buy this week.

Thanks

Both Pop and Fit have QVGA resolution (240*320) while the 551 is only marginally better (240*400) , also specs for the 551 mention a 667 mhz processor as against a 600 mhz one for the other two , although it could be an overclocked version of the same processor. 551 has a screen with 16.7M colors while pop and fit have a 256k color screen . RAM on the 551 is 256mb compared to 384mb on the other two.

If you can live with LG , i'd suggest go for the Optimus One P500 , or wait for the Galaxy Gio . If you HAVE to choose from among these , i'd go for the Pop.

Thanks Manu

I am not to sure about LG phones, but is the graphics separate to the processor? and why do you suggest it?

I wouldn't mind the Gio at all but its not launched, and I want to buy this week.

if you can live with yourself staring at the pathetic screen, then go for NONE.

Yes, even a wretched soul doesn't deserve this. Go for OP1 instead. At least it's a "bit" better screen

Love the display of Optimus One, even with half way the screen brightness it's superb. Loving it. Samsung is good but then I have had bad experiences with Samsung devices below Rs.15000, 4 of them lasted barely one year or even less.

Back