PC Peripherals Which shops to buy from - Lamington Rd, mumbai

frm.bhb

Disciple
I'm visiting Lamington Rd, Mumbai for getting PC assembled. Apart from Prime ABGB, can you please name any other reputed shops for competetive prices.

my plan is to buy, X4-620, Gigabyte-785GMT-UD2H or US2H, WD Blue (AAKS) hdd, Corsair 1333 DDR-3 2GB, Gigabyte 460w SMPS, NZXT Gamma, Samsung 22x DVD-RW.

But I noticed NZXT Gamma is only available with Prime. In such a case, is there anyone who only assembles PC (any shop in lamington) for a reasonable prie (prime appears to charge Rs.250/- is this reasonable?) if I buy components from different shops?

Please give me some details.

1) Name of shops or any link...
2) person for assembling
3) any suggestions on config (just home use PC)

Thnaks in advance.

after buying a 40k comp...certainly 250 is not that much

getting everything from one place is usually cheaper...assemble it yourself at home

more important than the cost price is aftersales service...prime is very reliable with that...other places would shoo you away

mahavir electronics near the police station will assemble your pc for free if you buy it from them. i buy most of my stuff from them--been doing so for 7 years now. i recommend Mahavir computers to you - they are highly reliable.

Prime ABGB is one of the best shops at Lamington when it comes to getting high-end stuff and after sales service. I guess it's the only store which has a separate RMA division :) Highly recommended by lot of TE members as well.

Their pricing can be slightly higher at times ,but you can bargain by referring the pricing of other stores.

Back