Monitors Which site to Buy? DELL U2412 Monitor

vreddy

Recruit
Hello, Which site to buy a DELL Ultra Sharp LED Monitor (U2412) 1920x1200

Snapdeal or Infibeam. Pricing is appx the same.

Thanks

How much did Dell exactly quote??[DOUBLEPOST=1367868814][/DOUBLEPOST]And what will you be using this monitor for?? It will be easy to guide once we know that!

How much did Dell exactly quote??[DOUBLEPOST=1367868814][/DOUBLEPOST]And what will you be using this monitor for?? It will be easy to guide once we know that!

3k+

And it will be used for web browsing, photoshop, web designing, movies, little gaming like nfs etc

Go for dell u2412 without any second thoughts.

You can go for u2312hm(it has very low input lag if you are interested in fps games) if you are tight on budget but I'll insist you get u2412 because those extra pixels certainly are worth it and you will definately feel the difference while web designing and coding or even word processing.

And you can go for u2413 for its factory caliberated settings(afaik) which will help a lot while photoshopping but it is very costly as of now.

But tbh you can find many caliberation profiles for u2412 online for precise photoshop work.[DOUBLEPOST=1367871262][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and forgot to mention, the movies on these dell ips panels are omgbbqwtf-awesome. You can check s2440l/m models too. They are glossy but are marginally cheaper than ultrasharp counterparts. Also, s-models dont have usb if it concerns you. I'll say they are worth checking out.

Go for dell u2412 without any second thoughts.

You can go for u2312hm(it has very low input lag if you are interested in fps games) if you are tight on budget but I'll insist you get u2412 because those extra pixels certainly are worth it and you will definately feel the difference while web designing and coding or even word processing.

And you can go for u2413 for its factory caliberated settings(afaik) which will help a lot while photoshopping but it is very costly as of now.

But tbh you can find many caliberation profiles for u2412 online for precise photoshop work.[DOUBLEPOST=1367871262][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and forgot to mention, the movies on these dell ips panels are omgbbqwtf-awesome. You can check s2440l/m models too. They are glossy but are marginally cheaper than ultrasharp counterparts. Also, s-models dont have usb if it concerns you. I'll say they are worth checking out.

Thanks for the suggestion

No worries. Let us know whichever you buy finally. And help someone in need if you can!

Just looking for a 2560px screen if not will get Dell 2412 by weekend[DOUBLEPOST=1367987801][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi, is it better to buy it from dell with a price difference of abt 2000 rs ? Do we have any difference in units of U2412M

Price from
Dell 20500
Infibeam 18275
Snapdeal 18199

Thanks

If you buy from dell, you can check it then and there for any dead pixels, manufacturing defects, etc. Its your call, whether online or via store.

As for 2560@24 inch, I wonder if you will find one.

Dont go for 1920x1080@27inch. you need more resolution for that big real estate

I wouldn't recommend that. Either go for 1080p@23in/24in or 2560x1600@27in.[DOUBLEPOST=1368281671][/DOUBLEPOST]Did you check those s-series ones I suggested?

2560x1440/27inch = Rs 48K - Dell ,so thats not realistic for his specified budget.:p

The AOC is a brilliant monitor.Buy it eyes closed.

Hello, I am Nitika from the Dell Social Media outreach team.

It is a Good Monitor and for more information on DELL Ultra Sharp LED Monitor (U2412) 1920x1200
refer to the below mentioned link

http://dell.to/KAdkWq

If in case you do face any challenges in the process, please feel free to contact me directly by sending me a reply to this blog or by marking me an email

We would recommend you do not post your private information on a public forum.
Thanks & Regards
DELL_NITIKA_K
Dell Social Media Responder

Back