Health & Fitness Which smart watch can I get under 20K

bigquads

Market Restricted
Disciple
Apple watch SE2 (40MM GPS only) and Fitbit Sense 2 come to mind. I am not aware of Garmin models but open to suggestions. I am using an iPhone so Apple Watch SE2 will pair up nicely I feel. I want to focus a bit better on my sleep, stress and workouts as I near 30 :( Also, I am recovering from a few surgeries. That's the reason for shift from my trusty G-shock to a smart watch.

Features that are important to me (not in any particular order):

1. Ruggedness (I daily a Tough Solar, G-shock square. I doubt anything will come close within 20K).
2. Battery life (at least 2-4 days?)
3. HR variability and ECG will be nice but I doubt I will get it at the price I am searching (especially ECG)
4. Comfort in wearing since I want to wear it all the time
5. Tracking for bicycling since it is my favorite sport. I am not much of a runner.
6. Stress alerts.
7. No mandatory monthly premium subscription after purchasing
8. A big-ish screen with always on display. I hate the thin screen in mi bands.
9. Wouldn't mind calling/texting features but they're not much of a priority.

Apple watch SE2 (40MM GPS only) and Fitbit Sense 2 come to mind. I am not aware of Garmin models but open to suggestions. I am using an iPhone so Apple Watch SE2 will pair up nicely I feel. I want to focus a bit better on my sleep, stress and workouts as I near 30 :( Also, I am recovering from a few surgeries. That's the reason for shift from my trusty G-shock to a smart watch.

Features that are important to me (not in any particular order):

1. Ruggedness (I daily a Tough Solar, G-shock square. I doubt anything will come close within 20K).
2. Battery life (at least 2-4 days?)
3. HR variability and ECG will be nice but I doubt I will get it at the price I am searching (especially ECG)
4. Comfort in wearing since I want to wear it all the time
5. Tracking for bicycling since it is my favorite sport. I am not much of a runner.
6. Stress alerts.
7. No mandatory monthly premium subscription after purchasing
8. A big-ish screen with always on display. I hate the thin screen in mi bands.
9. Wouldn't mind calling/texting features but they're not much of a priority.
I guess ECG features are not yet available in india for both apple or samsung and possibly very few offer it and with that battery life for both apple nd Samsung is max one day afaik maybe more for other watches.....there is withings watch with ecg i guess....honor nd huawei also offer and are on par with samsung nd apple as per reviews on youtube but may not be available in india

There is a workaround for getting ecg and bp feature turned on if u have a samsung watch 4( maybe even in watch 5 ).
It involves using adb thru wifi and takes 10 mins or so.

There is a workaround for getting ecg and bp feature turned on if u have a samsung watch 4( maybe even in watch 5 ).
It involves using adb thru wifi and takes 10 mins or so.
Yeah i know that...that's why bought the galaxy watch 4 44mm...got it delivered today...will be sideloading them

Back