which song is it?

OMG!!! You are telling me tht you have no idea which song this is :O ..It's 'Eye of the tiger' by Survivor,this song was played in the rocky movies where the actor was sylvester stallone.

the song CAN be considered an oldie by now, so cant really say vinay is living under a rock unless he is more than 25 yrs old :p

madmonkey said:
OMG!!! You are telling me tht you have no idea which song this is :O ..It's 'Eye of the tiger' by Survivor,this song was played in the rocky movies where the actor was sylvester stallone.

F|0ccY said:
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor

Do you live under a rock or something? this song is legendary.

what the hell is the big deal in not knowing the name of some song :|

even I didn't know the name but do I care if someone comes & shout "you are lame as you didn't know" ... well no i don't :bleh: :tongue:

people nowadays are getting lame as they can't answer a simple question without tormenting the asker :no:

ya, its like me and bollywood movies; i avoid them like the plague, and people will look at me strangely and ask "OMG, you haven't seem Tare Zameen Par?!?!" (or whatever is the "hit" current release)

hmm anywayz ..

eye of tiger..is a awesome song...

some other really good

theme songs according to me..

people can add their own favs. to this list..as i was thinking of creating a thread on theme songs in general talk section

Terminator 2 judgment Day :theme music...

this ones too good .shakes my whole room ..and creates a superb real judgment day like atmosphere

Rocky Balboa : Flying higher/gonna fly now. (theme music)

Top Gun theme..

and yeah how can i forget Mission Impossible ..thats another all time fav.

vishalrao said:
ya, its like me and bollywood movies; i avoid them like the plague, and people will look at me strangely and ask "OMG, you haven't seem Tare Zameen Par?!?!" (or whatever is the "hit" current release)

OMG... u haven't seen Taare Zameen Par!! :O :O :p

Udit said:

even I didn't know the name but do I care if someone comes & shout "you are lame as you didn't know" ... well no i don't :bleh: :tongue:

people nowadays are getting lame as they can't answer a simple question without tormenting the asker :no:

But this song is like.... LEGEN.... wait for it.... DARY!!!!! :p

Udit said:

You accuse me of such blasphemy!!

Bring forth the executioner!

Make sure you don't spill any blood on the scooby doo pic :tongue:

Back