Which song is this ?

dipen01

Skilled
Hi,

Heard one caller tune last week. Never heard that song.

The song goes like...

Whistle (2)....

Jeete Rahe....

Dil ki har tamanna...

Dil se kaho...

Bas Jeete Raho....

I googled it, but couldn't find the song.

Any help ?

Thanks..

I need help with this song, heard it in the gym but wasnt able to place it.

It is what I think I am sure is a south indian lyrics, However it is primarily a american (I think) rap song and its not definately an Indian movie song. it has some the opening sung by that female in a weird sort of nasal tone.

I am not hoping for miracles but any help is good here.

SharekhaN said:
I need help with this song, heard it in the gym but wasnt able to place it.

It is what I think I am sure is a south indian lyrics, However it is primarily a american (I think) rap song and its not definately an Indian movie song. it has some the opening sung by that female in a weird sort of nasal tone.

I am not hoping for miracles but any help is good here.

YouTube - Black Eyed Peas - The Elephunk theme

check if this is the track you are lookin for.

Can somebody pls tell me which instrumental songs being played :

1) During the eggfight scene in Jo jeeta wohi sikander ??

( when Aamir pelts egg at people)

2) In DDLJ, when Kajol and her onscreen sis are jumping on the sofa n their mum is doing her own jig with a belan in her hand, just b4 switching to old school hindi songs cuz Daddy dear is home (at the beginning of the movie) ?

dipen01 said:
Hi,

Heard one caller tune last week. Never heard that song.

The song goes like...

Whistle (2)....

Jeete Rahe....

Dil ki har tamanna...

Dil se kaho...

Bas Jeete Raho....

I googled it, but couldn't find the song.

Any help ?

Thanks..

Is that the official tune of ICICI prudential or something like that ? I remember hearing this or something similar in one of the ads!!

^ Lol.. well you can always upload on sendspace or yousendit and give me the link in PM. I won't publish/share it on TE, don't worry. :)

But you don't. U must be nuts if u listen to these kinda sissy songs in the gym! Try Rammstein OR Darious and Finlay. :p:)

SharekhaN said:
that is exactly the one!!! thanks much man :) you rock!

Sorry for sounding uber ignorant but i heard a song on FM just when it was about to finish.

pretty sure it was being sung by an African American .. the speed of the lyrics is pretty mch a trade mark now..

but abt the song .. all i cud garner was that he was singing for a girl.. word girl kept coming few times and loads of you you you ( darn it comes out silly when u write it)

My frnd flipped over this one.. Any idea which song ?

Back