Which Tablet to Buy ? 10" screen with SIM Card/Edge + Android

poseidon

Disciple
I am looking for a tablet with around 10" screen with SIM Card so I can use as mobile too with EDGE to browse internet and the table should have android. So basically I am looking for a phone with 10" screen

Suggestions please

astrokidvaibhav said:
wait for 10" samsung galaxy tab
ya I just went through other threads and it looks like Samsung Galaxy Tab looks to be perfect, when it is coming to India ? I can barely see it on ebay.com too ? is it even fully launched in USA too ?

Edit - Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" is launching on 8th June

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" is launching in US on 17th June, but does that model has phone features ? as I remember, Galaxy Pad 7" launched in US was not having phone features

May be you can try getting from Hongkong after it is launched. Mostly you can ship from Hk to aramex Shanghai address. I am just guessing.

but till date nobody knows which data module Samsung will be using either a data or a data+voice+lte or ... to make things more interesting... chances are that they will launch 3G/lte or with Sim version with ice-cream sandwich which mean wait till Christmas...or may be someone got some more SOLID info on this issue.

so honestly your choice 0n data + Sim is very limited... and on data + Sim + voice + 10 inch.....
.... is like you are asking when apna Sallu Bhai will marry Katrina.....:ashamed:

:angel:

Back