Which tablet to purchase Confusion

manojkrishnaks

Disciple
Guys i am planning buy a tablet from long time now.every day new tablet is coming to market or rumour of new tabs coming.my basic need is to browse and watch movies.initially i thought i ll go for veedee d10,later i saw in their blog that they ll launch new ips screen tab.Now they launched onda vi40.Now my concern is warranty.it has only 3 month warranty.Is it wise to pay 17k for tab and getting 3 month warranty or should i wait for dual core tab to launch

Consider the Zenithink C91 Upgrade - ICS, Allwinnner A10 CPU with Mali 400 GPU and 1GB of RAM. Costs under 14k and is very decent for that price with powerful hardware to boot

Sent from my lil Captivate using Tapatalk 2

Get Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 310 from buytheprice.com @19K only

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Samsung Tab 2 7.0 310 - Buy Online in India for Rs.19,900 as on 22nd May 2012 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Samsung Tab 2 7.0 310 - Buy Online in India for Rs.19,900 as on 22nd May 2012 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com

Initially i was looking for cheap tabs. right now i think i can spend upto 15k

Whichever you decide on, go to a big mall like Chroma or eZone and check the quality and responsiveness of the tablet before buying. Once you are happy with the product, you can search for a good bargain online. Mercury mTab Neo2 should come in your budget. I think someone has posted a review in the site.

Whats your budget??

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Btw. you can check my Micromax Funbook review. Pretty good tablet for the price.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-previews/micromax-funbook-review-130729/

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Micromax Funbook finally arrived at flipkart :D
Micromax Funbook | Tablet | Flipkart.com

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

It has decent custom rom support too. At this price no one can beat FB

Whats your budget??

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Btw. you can check my Micromax Funbook review. Pretty good tablet for the price.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-previews/micromax-funbook-review-130729/

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Micromax Funbook finally arrived at flipkart :D
Micromax Funbook | Tablet | Flipkart.com

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

It has decent custom rom support too. At this price no one can beat FB
Yup i am following that thread closely.i think i ll wait for some time.Veedee ppl told in their blog new 7" dual core tab is on cards expected in 2-4 weeks and also ICS display veedee tabs!!

Back