Which Wallpapers do you use in 2021

kartikoli

Skilled
I have a folder with 1k HD wallpapers downloaded around 10yrs back and I still use it for display, recently thought of using something else after reinstalling windows so was wondering what other people use now? Do you even use wallpapers? or just stick with default one by windows.

I don't use actors or any adult pics and use mostly Nature/Games wallpapers so was thinking if people use some app or download from some sources like torrent or other places.

I mostly save windows spotlights which have some amazing wallpapers and then I have great wallpapers downloaded from flickr & similar sites concerning beautiful models, sceneries, vahicles and arts!
In all I have more than 3k hq wallpapers and everyday when I find something I just save it.

Last edited:
Using Bing Wallpaper app on my Windows 10. Seriously great quality but random wallpapers every day. Using Microsoft Launcher on my mobile, and it uses the same bing wallpapers automatically, so both mobile and laptop are synced in terms of wallpaper. :p

Someone who spent many hours setting a sexy wallpaper of some celeb or from some game, since '16 now I just use that live earth wallpaper (called Your World, Solar System the ver. 1, or Marvellous Marble the ver. 2). The live sat feed of current weather conditions as my disposal, what more do I need. Looking for similar wallpaper to use on Windows but cannot find anything. Using a light green shade of solid colour on desktop now. Don't remember changing the wallpaper on PC in at least 5 years. It all depends on your age.

This thread made me 'go to' desktop and see what is the background actually. (it's some random scenery from some MS theme may be, I am not sure)
How time & habit have changed....as many has mentioned, it was a hobby to collect HD wallpapers and change regularly.
But theses days, I hardly go-to desktop view. Machine always resumes where I last left off, mostly some browser or pdf reader.
To open any new program its now Win + <type name of the program>

Been using Unsplash for the last couple of months and haven't looked back.

If you're looking for mobile wallpapers, then Walpy would be my suggestion. It's an app/client for Unsplash wallpapers, except optimised for mobile screens.

I use Tapet and set it to auto change on my android

On windows I use John's auto background switcher and point it to few wallpaper groups on flickr

my ipad just lies on a non descript background as I didn't want to experience the frustration of finding out what hindrances apple would have put up for auto change

Last edited:
I was into blacks for decades now have completely given up and colors are back in ma life!
I always tweak/mod wallpapers either in lightroom or snapseed and then apply.

One more vote for John's BS

Currently, the source is set to Wallhaven. It changes to a new wallpaper every two hours.
I change the source every couple of months, so the desktop is always new.

Back