Who are India's Top PC Gamers?

tracerbullet

Skilled
Who are the top PC gamers in our country? The games I'm looking at are most of the popular multiplayers such as Quake 3, Counter Strike, UT 2003, Warcraft III etc.

I'd appreciate it if you guys can provide me with details like their real names, emails, phone numbers or online aliases. Either reply here itself, or if you don't want to distribute their emails on a forum then mail me at the address given below. Thanks

Code:
nikhilh[at]gmail[dot]com

quake 3 : AshR [ Ashwanth Ravi]

Warcraft : Final element [ Nickunj]

as for their emails...just log on to FS and chat with them....am too lazy to write their mail id s :p

preethamkumar said:
guys from india who plays battlefield 2 online
plz tell the server so that i can join with u guys

Hinet servers based in Taiwan. Get 110-120 pings, quite a few indians ive met there. There are some servers based in SG that give lower pings, however they're almost always empty.

This should help with the IP's

Oh yea, Kidoman, Stormblast, Me :p (No jokes, ive come 2nd in 5 tourneys now :mad:) Damnit. MA or DW :mad: Always better than us :mad: grr :mad:...)

Rave, Evil, Zoro...

^ ^ lol, isint that our clan alone? :p

here is wht i think
if its CS 1.6 or CZ, MA clan ownz all eyes closed, in India that is...

CSS, am not too sure, coz MA dont play css
best guy ive seen play from India is Scythe, then comes Vunami and goku, i rate them both at same level, then Goldenfrag maybe...
actually Ti consists of all the top css players from India AFAIK (minus a few, hehe :p )

XT edit: Removed Denied Stuff

My brother is very good in playing ragnarok, a lvl 84 knight i think. Any one play rag??

As for me i m a infant in playing games, only have finished HL!!

From the TE members i know and have met stormblast is pretty good and i wish and hope to see him in Singapore shortly.....

Rave , I did not know was a expert Gamer.....Wow
are you(Rave, Goldenfrag) participating in the championship qualifying rounds in mumbai this month end......??

I'm in Delhi, so I couldn't reply earlier. I'm thinking of doing a story/profile actually so it's going to be fun.
Stormblast, Goldenfrag, Rave we'll take this forward when I get back.

Okay and what about Q3? UT2003?

Back