Graphic Cards Who Has The Money And is Getting FERMI 100% on Release Day

Arun.P

Warning: Do Not Trade
Skilled
Who Has the money on the side for fermi and is getting it 100% as soon as its released.. ;)

I have waited so long i can care less about price or benchmarks im getting it. or wait for ATI if the price gone cheaper soon

also pls vote the poll what your want if u are sick or waiting for fermi :p

NO BASHING PLEASE LETS KEEP THIS THREAD OPEN.

Benchies, I have a feeling the 349$ price tag of GTX470 is indicative of how much capable it is (or isn't) in front of a much lesser HD5870(every spec wise, be it memory, bus width, shaders, etc etc)

I think if the GTX480 is indeed 15% faster than a 5870 then its justified a 450$ pricetag .... 50$ Ntax (sigh) so it will end up costing 500.

They'll come with factory overclocked 5850/70s,better drivers and possibly a 5880/5890 and beat the shit out of Fermi :p

At least one of the above three will happen for sure so Nvidia better have a pretty good surprise rolled up its sleeve for launch.

Well, Gigabyte is coming out with HD5870 Super Overclock 1000MHz core/ 5200MHz Memory for 499$, this might just give FERMI a run for it's money

lol why would anyone buy a card for benching if they had the option of waiting to see how it performs before they drop 500~ $ on it.

I hope they are able to improve their yeilds or whatever soon and get the 512sp part out. Maybe price that at 500$ the 480 at 450$ and the 470 at 350$.

That would be quite competetive.

^^ For bragging about it in showoff section *hint hint*.

Seriously, only an idiot will buy a card without checking benchmarks and other factors like power consumption, etc. especially if one is in a proper tech forum. Frankly speaking such threads ought to be in a timepass sections where people call it as a "tech forum" just for the heck of it.

GREEN team is ready to fight with two magazines in hand... against fully loaded RED Gatling gun...
Hope GREEN team is having medi packs ready.. or RIP.... and .:food7:

satanheart said:
the 470 is gonna be better than the 5870 right just like last year 260 vs 4870

As far as i remember, the GTX260 was slower than the 4870...thats why they later released the 216shader edition...

anyways, even Nvidia is not as optimistic as you about the performance of the 470 :D

comp@ddict said:
Do u noe why nVidia has priced GTX470 below HD5870's 399$ price???

I think you can do the maths here...

I think its probably a typo...he may mean the 480 maybe....cant wait for the 27th...26th 7PM US(whatever time zone) right?

Back