Who Is/Are Your Favourite Author(s)

TheBroker

Skilled
As the thread title goes let all the people readin this thread know ur fav author are.

My Favs are Sidney Sheldon and Dan Brown
PS:If u dnt like the work of any of the authors which are liked by any other kindly dont insult him/her

As of nwo, JK Rowling as the 6th book is abt to be released..

Otherwise,

Arthur Hailey, Dan Brown, Wodehouse, Ruskin Bond, Archer, Ludlum, Sheldon, Douglas Adams, Michael Crichton, and probably many others I am not able to remember...

well, only sheldon ( seeing ur high end authors! ;) ) havent started reading archer,
then others are
carolyn keene(nancy drew)
perry mason author( edle..)
jane eyre,
charlotte bronte,
thomas hardy( hav read only mayor of casterbridge, and far from madding crowd)
and now,
dan brown.. only DVC i hv read. :(

These are the ones that come right to my mind... JRRT (LOTR), Ayn Rand (Fountainhead/Atlas Shrugged), Joseph Conrad (Heart of Darkness), Paul Coehlo (Alchemist/Manual of Warrior of the Light), J D Salinger (Catcher in The Rye), George Orwell (1984), Pearl S Buck (The Good Earth), Aldous Huxley (Brave New World )

Edit: Forgot another favorite: William Somerset Maugham (Of Human Bondage, Razor's Edge)

oh yeah...... Erle Stanley Gardner..... Totally forgto abt the Perry Mason series..... they are AWESOME!! I totally love them...... One of my favourites is the "Case of the Caretaker's Cat"

Back