who is the best USB Data Card based internet provider ?

TEUser2K1

Skilled
Hi everyone,

Am interested in buying USB Data Card based Internet for my Laptop usage.

Who is the best provider for this type of services ?

Tata
or
Reliance
or
Airtel
or
?

Thanks...

BSNL Evdo is supposed to be pretty good if available in your area... Though its not USB based but they do claim speeds upto 2MBPS... Next comes tataindicom plug-2-surf...

All clients at my work place used TATA INDICOM plug and play stuff ........really nice / stable and easy to use , absolutely "0" config as well......

any suggestions for a wireless net connection for Delhi + NCR usage.. my requirements are max speed possible with unlimited download..

but speed & reliability is more important than download limit.. what are good options??

Reliance is very bad I have to touch my finger to get a good reception,i.e., speeds above 10kbps and the service are no good either. Similar issues with a friend of mine , AREA-Andheri-Borivali.

aman.pitbull said:
Reliance is very bad I have to touch my finger to get a good reception,i.e., speeds above 10kbps and the service are no good either. Similar issues with a friend of mine , AREA-Andheri-Borivali.

i know it's bad but they got good coverage and you can at least check your important emails when you are away from home. I do get good speed sometimes.

we don't have any good one in india

Back