Who wants to buy Basmati Rice in Kolkata ;)

HailStonE

Skilled
Rice Priced Right! Pay just Rs.245 for 10 kg of Fortune Basmati rice!

Savings, no matter how little, are savings. Even if it is just 1 rupee a day – at the end of the year, it amounts to Rs.365! So before you head out the door and run to the grocery store to buy a big sack of rice for your household, we suggest you check out this offer! You can get 10kg of Fortune miniket rice for only Rs.230!
Baljit Agrotech’s cleaned, graded and sortexed parboiled rice is processed in an integrated state-of-the-art facility and sourced from the best quality of paddy grains.Our completely automated processing ensures that the rice has a smooth premium silky finish with Uniform Colour and highest retention of the natural nutrients. Baljit Agrotech’s Premium Quality Standards assure you of freshness, longevity and purity of rice.
Today we have a special offer which will help you get premium quality rice for a smaller price! SoSasta brings you this special offer that will get you 10kg of Fortune miniket rice for only Rs.230! Get this offer before it’s gone! In case you happen to be shopping at Metro Cash & Carry or Aditya Birla More, you can find Fortune Miniket rice there too.
This promotional offer is brought to you by Baljit Agrotech Ltd!

Highlights

Inclusive of all taxes and service charges

The offer is for 10 kg of Baskati rice

Quality rice for a great price

Multiple vouchers may be bought and redeemed or gifted

The Fine Print

Rice can be collected from 7A Pretoria Street, Kolkata 700071

Limited to one voucher per person per visit

The offer is only for our friends in Kolkata. Since they love to have rice over chapatis therefore I guess they should benefit here.. :D

Its Basmati Rice so I guess it should be good but no guarantees... :p

Link : - SoSasta: Great discounts everyday!

gauravs123 said:
what is "baskati" rice?

thats what they are selling...

and it is not a typo because it's printed even on their packaging...

Even I will not find baskati at that price in my local area.

This is kinda half online and half off line shopping.

Paid money through online and collect item your self.

Though I have this kind of experience from letsbuy too.

Back