Who will WIN the ODI Series ?

knoughtyd

Skilled
The test series has been lost .

So ppl who do u think will WIN the ODI Series ?

Will it be Pakistan (Who r on a high after at stage being 39-6 in the First inings on Day ONE and then going on to Win the Teston Day 4)

or

Will it be our Men in Blue ?
I'LL bet for the Men in Blue but also cant write off the Pakistani Team

I think the Series will be 3-2 in favour of India

Wat do u guys think?

whatever happened in test series my heart is always with INDIA.

go go go go go ...

i think its 3-2 in favour of team india

feel very angry tht India lost the test series...........after all we r better in the Test arena rather then the ODI''s...........nyways me surely rootin for India

Pakistan, Hands and Legs Down.

Series Win for India(in any form) ruled out unless Kenya come to tour India..lol..:eek:hyeah:

DC.

Darthcoder said:
Pakistan, Hands and Legs Down.
Series Win for India(in any form) ruled out unless Kenya come to tour India..lol..:eek:hyeah:

DC.

nah i think even kenya can beat pakistan in their own country........:bleh:

Hell ya! Ganguly Should be the Captain

DADA-The Captain!

ind18ad.jpg

Remember Somtin

We Had Won Under Him

well he would yet be in the ODI team only if he had not hit tht stupid hook to the third man in the first innings of this test match.........he is way past his prime

bluffmaster said:
I Think INDIA Will win it 5-0

I guess not...:no: You are expecting too much from India... India will win the series by 3-2 or the loss the same by 2-3 :p.

Indian cricket establishment motto....

"Give me money and I will win"
"Give me some more money and I will Tie"
"Give me my quoted price and I will loose effortlessly"

you guys still have not got it , it seems.

matches are played "ON" the field for the gullible public and TV viewers but the outcome decided "OFF" the field.

batsmen have more sex / mass appeal with the public and hence they are paid more by the sponsors due to their so called "entertainment" value but guys remember it is the bowlers who win you matches .....

Make Sourav Ganguly captain for the team,he is still the best.Dravid is too busy praising pakistan and thier victory.
Yeah because he has better leadership skills ? but he cant play for nuts, that ways make Atal bihari vajpayee the captain, the best leader of them all.

Drop Ganguly, give a warning to Tendulkar its high time, he cannot just waste one player's place for consistent non performance.

my playing eleven for the first ODI would be,

sehwag, pathan, dravid, kaif, yuvraj, gambhir, dhoni, zahir, agarkar, bhajji, r.p. singh.
sachin : 12th man (as supersub if india bats second we can substitute rpsingh)

this should spark every one in the team with a burner right underneath their bottom.

thats what this team requires now and then.

remember angry outbursts against the team during world cup 2003 and they performed like person with a barking dog right behind their butt.

Back