Whose gonna be the ROTM N MOTM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penno

Disciple
Guys this is just a tp thread as who do u think will be the MOTM n
which rig is gonna be the ROTM for July :)

Ne predictions ? :)

hehe .... BTW i dont have a uber rig ( infact i have a p4) and MOTM.......

well i'll have to w8 4 that quite a long time :p

Buttercup - for an honorary ROTM maybe.:p

Getting an FX-60 when it was launched and getting it to 3G on air- needs guts or maybe some insanity.:lol:

Rest of the stuff is also quite top of the line.
Steady upgrades but it really made no sense to upgrade the platform as of now- maybe in few more months times when the good Quads are here.;)

So an honorary ROTM ain't that bad an idea- after all teh A64s did provide a lot of fun and entertainment.
The OC section was lot more happening when A64s were ruling.:p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Buttercup - for an honorary ROTM maybe.:p

Getting an FX-60 when it was launched and getting it to 3G on air- needs guts or maybe some insanity.:lol:

Rest of the stuff is also quite top of the line.
Steady upgrades but it really made no sense to upgrade the platform as of now- maybe in few more months times when the good Quads are here.;)

So an honorary ROTM ain't that bad an idea- after all teh A64s did provide a lot of fun and entertainment.
The OC section was lot more happening when A64s were ruling.:p

its absolutely true.... the FX-60 was bought within a week of its release :)

Even though it isnt the top of the line proccy now the rig is quiet loaded with some since stuff and upgrade regularity . :)

So i guess there's no problem making " Buttercup " a honorary ROTM . Coz AMD FX is as respected as the Extreme Edition for Intel :)

Patience people :p

You will know soon ;)

And please note, ROTM may not be most powerful machines out there every month. Thats not the criteria. So everyone has chance to be ROTM ;)

Just maintain your galleries with upto date info and most importantly pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back