Graphic Cards why nobody is talking about nvidia gtx 460 se

ravipawar21

Disciple
i am quite surprised that why people on this site are not giving any information about the launch of the new card nvidia gtx 460 se edition..
i want to know about the price of this card and the availability in india and is it a better option then gtx 460 768 mb .

"NVIDIA tried to thread a very fine performance needle here and nailed the target for the most part in terms of relative comparability to other products in their lineup. However, we still have to question the real use of this card. At $160 we just can’t see many people who sport 1080P or larger monitors choosing the SE over the $30 to $40 more expensive and much higher performing GTX 460 1GB. Even the HD 6850 (which can be found for under $190) proves to be more than NVIDIA’s newest card can handle."

That's why, there is nothing much that the card has to offer.. So maybe, not exciting enough !!! ;);)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 SE 1GB Review - Page 17

fyi since quite long nvidia has been releasing SE versions of their cards which are not good compared to their original editions and are were even worse than some backward cards too.

ravipawar21 said:
i am quite surprised that why people on this site are not giving any information about the launch of the new card nvidia gtx 460 se edition..

i want to know about the price of this card and the availability in india and is it a better option then gtx 460 768 mb .
Cuz SE stands for SUCK EDITION

Maybe that put's off people from talking about it :D

Back