Why you should only buy Galaxy S2 i9100 from Letsbuy.com

m0h1t

drinks like a fish
Patron
Hi all,

The Samsung Galaxy S2 deal at letsbuy.com is killer!

http://www.letsbuy.com/samsung_galaxy_s2/

Buy Samsung Galaxy SII at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Priced at Rs.30499.

> You get accessories worth atleast Rs.2200, HDTV Adapter + A leather case + Screen protector. (They're quoting ~2.8k)

> If you're a Vodafone customer, you get 1 GB/Month traffic for 6 months (FYI in delhi you get 500 MB/month for Rs.350)

> You get 10 Vouchers of 10% discount each, subject to a maximum of 1/10 of the initial amount spent.

On top of this if you can source a 10% discount coupon, its becomes a sweet sweet deal!

Oh and you also have a free 3/6 Month EMI option for citibank users..

Beat that!..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

P.S. - There are some more offers also btw..

Selling for ~29500 on Ebay.in, buy something from the same seller for Rs.500 more and you can use the monsoon offer - http://shopping.ebay.in/monsoon/index.html

You get a WD Elemers 1TB 2.5" portable HDD, worth atleast Rs.4000 if you amount crosses Rs.30,000.

I'm not sure but I think the vodafone offer might also be there on ebay, I saw an advert on ebay's homepage, saying "exclusive offer with vodafone".

Happy shopping.. :)

^^Coupons are not account locked,so you can do whatever you want with them but no need of buying coupons, members are sharing coupons on letsbuy thread and their only condition is that you should also share your coupons with others when you get them :)

Can anyone tell me, where to proceed to get my 1GB offer activated on S2?

CC people don't even know about such offer. Contacted Vodafone through twitter, got a call in return and she said you have to buy S2 from a Vodafone store to avail this offer, I was like WTF? Didn't bother talking to her after that.

How you guys got yours activated?

Thanks.

The customer support @ Letsbuy told me to go to a vodafone store along with a receipt of the phone and ask them to get the plan activated.

The cashback thing is not there anymore as of today I think, Call their Customer support and confirm.

Back