wich to buy- nokia n8,sony satio,sony aino. son xperia or nokia e7 , n900

adamigdum

Disciple
hey guys plz plz help me
my budget is 32000/- which cell should i switch to
i hav only 4 days to decide
also tel me sum good features of dat cell u r advising me to buy.....

heeeeeelllllllllllpppppp fast
:S
:(

techno_guy said:
Get galaxy S or HTC Desire
hey dude,

i want a cell wich must be around 8 to 12 mp camera a good music player. i hav no probs with htc desire xllent ram bt a camera 5mp matters,

can u plzzz suggest me dat tye of cell.

i hope u will understand..............

adamigdum said:
hey dude,
i want a cell wich must be around 8 to 12 mp camera a good music player. i hav no probs with htc desire xllent ram bt a camera 5mp matters,
can u plzzz suggest me dat tye of cell.
i hope u will understand..............

then get N8 or C7

But i heard that the N8 suffers from a lot of instability issues. Is a new FW released now and are the issues fixed ?. I heard that there are a plethora of issues with N8 and the phone becomes practically unusable after sometime which frustrates the user....

Nope no stability issues at all... refer to the N8 thread on the forum for several user reviews. I myself am a user but you can read others' opinion as well... Don't buy the C7 if you want a good camera... the N8 is the way to go for that. Plus its got a great screen and is excellent at multimedia.

anfjavid said:
But i heard that the N8 suffers from a lot of instability issues. Is a new FW released now and are the issues fixed ?. I heard that there are a plethora of issues with N8 and the phone becomes practically unusable after sometime which causes a lot of frustration to the user....
..which is untrue. I've used one for a week, no crashes, fast *true* multitasking and a decent UX.

Awesome camera, of course.

DarkAngel said:
thanx dude i a m also thinking of buying n8
bt was confused b/w satio and aino
thanx for suggestion....
your feedback is appreciated

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

TechHead said:
My sister has an N8. I keep getting models from WOMWorld for 2 week reviews. I've used the N900, C7 and the E72 from them.
yup i m too thinking of n8
bt waiting for few more sugestions n nokia n8 in nxt wek will b wid me
thanx

Go for any high end android phone or even a Iphone 3GS. Both options are way better than the aging symbian^3 in the N8. As far as the android phones are concerned go for the HTC Desire. Dont waste money on the N8. The only good thing about the N8 is its camera & optics, so if u require that I suggest u get urself a decent point-n-shoot. Will be way better and cheaper than N8

Back