Wifi modem from BSNL

arka

Disciple
I have used BSNL broadband connection for last 1 yr. but presently I am using a notebook having wireless lan connection .........but when I am conneting to net I have to plug the modem connection to my pc.....I have heard that BSNL is providing wifi modem........Now I want to exchange my old ethernet modem by wifi modem..........but I dont know whether it is possible or not.........and what amt. of extra money should be paid for connection...........
Can any one give me the details about it............:D

The wireless adsl modem is Rs.1800 from Bsnl. If you don't own your present modem then you can just buy this modem from Bsnl and give your current modem back to Bsnl... if you do own your current modem then this modem might be rendered useless unless you can sell it off to someone else... I don't know whether Bsnl has any exchange offer.

Nope i had the same problem when i switched from bsnl to airtel. If uve bought the modem its yours and they arent gonna do anything about it. you'll have to sell it off yourself, and buy/rent the wifi modem.

If the modem is rented from bsnl, they'll change it and charge the exchange price. If it has been purchased, you have to find a buyer on your own. The new wifi modem costs (1800 + tax 184) = Rs.1984

Back