Wifi Router for Reliance Wired broadband?

I have bought TP Link WR841N.. It is DD WRT supported .. just tell me how to load the startup script so the log procedure is automated ... Thanks a lot in advance..

i just got reliance connection and a router that is flashed with dd wrt.. i know how to connect to router using telnet.. can anyone just tell me how to save and execute the python autologin script on router and schedule it to run every 1 hour...

I have this router D-Link 300 Mbps N 300 4-Ports Ethernet Router & ADSL Wireless Router (DSL-2750U) and reliance broadband connection. Will it work properly with my reliance broadband? If not can you please provide me the list of router which are compatible with reliance broadband connection. Right now I have a modem given by reliance which I plug it in to laptop and use. Thank you

Just a doubt, can't you ask Reliance to enable PPPoE and then use the routers firmware to connect instead?
Cause I had a webpage login as well for ACT broadband, and then realised it was the same credentials for PPPoE.

EDIT: a quick search led me here, any use to you guys?

Back