Wifi Router to use with FIVENET !!

rakeshmarar

Disciple
Hey guys, I was using a Belkin N150 WiFi router with my previous Hathway Internet connection but since I switched to Fivenet, the technician said the Belkin router is not compatible :O with the new connection. Is there any workaround for this ? If not, could anyone kindly suggest a new router to cover a small 1 BHK apartment.

The router should work fine. Just ask the technician for your username, password and service name. Configure it yourself using the users manual.

AFAIK, five net uses a simple PPPOE connection that even the cheapest no-name router supports.

Hey guys, I was using a Belkin N150 WiFi router with my previous Hathway Internet connection but since I switched to Fivenet, the technician said the Belkin router is not compatible :O with the new connection. Is there any workaround for this ? If not, could anyone kindly suggest a new router to cover a small 1 BHK apartment.

If u have shifted frm Hathway to 5net, u seem from Ghatkopar Area. The Weblink connection is not compatible with Belkin router. I changed my earlier Belkin 300N+ play with Belkin 600NB+ and then those guys could tell me that Belkin isnt compatible with their connection. I tried every possible option to make it work, but couldnt make it work.

Netgear Routers work just fine.

Back