WiFi Router with the best range

i need to pick up a G - WiFi router... (my laptop can use only a B/G Network). my requirement is as best range as possible because i need to use the network over a large area and that too, separated by 4 brick walls.
it would be very helpful if someone can tell me which model of Wifi Router i can pick up.
thanks in advance

dude go for linksys wrt54g u can get it at 2250/- and real good coverage area i have kept ma router in the basement where as i am using ma laptop in 2 floor still the connectivity is very good

You can't go wrong with the Buffalo HP G54, rock stable and excellent range. Much better than other routers available currently. It costs around 3600. I use the less powerful version G54S and it delivers the signal in 2 independent adjoining flats but I would recommend the HP version, wasn't available when I was buying.

raul said:
You can't go wrong with the Buffalo HP G54, rock stable and excellent range. Much better than other routers available currently. It costs around 3600. I use the less powerful version G54S and it delivers the signal in 2 independent adjoining flats but I would recommend the HP version, wasn't available when I was buying.

I am another user of this router HP G54 and totally agree to what's written here. Its ROCK SOLID :D

Previously I had Netgear eeks don't wish to remember about it :mad:

~LT

Tell the Bangalore chap its available for 3600 in Bbay. He is just trying to get some extra money. There are lots of users with this router in Bangalore If I am not mistaken. Search the Buffalo threads in this forum and PM them for where they bought it from.

aah sorry for bumping up.....but which shop gave u those rates 3.6k????

asked at 2 -3 shops......the minimum i got was 3.925k

Back