Wii Xtreamely Fit

kaps2010

Disciple
Hi Guys,
This is my first show off.:D
So showed two things at the same time.:cool2:
Two days back got my Xtreamer Shipped from Hong Kong.:eek:hyeah:
And Brought Wii 3 months back but did not have time to put it here.:bleh:
So now after getting Xtreamer finally Which I think I am the first person in India to have it.:hap2:
So it was time to show off.:clap:
Xtreamer
2mf12fn.jpg

8xsqdu.jpg

2lkqx6u.jpg

29popi9.jpg

28sneb7.jpg

2co245h.jpg

Here Come the Wii
5a3n2p.jpg

i4lpjk.jpg

nqbh8l.jpg

o9qxae.jpg

Wii Fit is a game by Nintendo (though not technically a game) which requires a Wii Balance Board. Using this combo you can do various stuff like Yoga and exercise. Apart from this the Wii Balance Board is also used for games like Skiing and Ballance.

raksrules said:
Hey how much for did you get the xtreamer for from HK (local HKD and INR) ?

The Xtreamer cost me 8500rs for the unit and 2100rs for custom clearance.
So overall 10,600rs.:hap2:
Customs kills.:bleh:

^^ Oh..ok ok i though you ordered from someone coming from HK. Actually i have quiet a few friends in HK and supposedly if i decide to get, i can tell them to locally purchase it and get when they return back.

hey bro can u give some reviews of xtreamer is it better then wd tv and can u watch international channels on it through wifi it would be great help

sadiqdaredia said:
hey bro can u give some reviews of xtreamer is it better then wd tv and can u watch international channels on it through wifi it would be great help

Hey I dont have WD TV so I can't comment if Xtreamer is better or not but I can say is that.:bleh:
The load time for movies is fabolous it like it load in 2second any HD movies.:clap:
The maximum resolution that I tested on the Xtreamer till now was 1920x900.:hap2:
I dont have wireless router at home to test wireless functionality the other feature about the International Channel I will have to test that in a few days.:D
All movies played flawlessly on Xtreamer without any lag.
The fan noise which everyone complained was also not there.:clap:
For 10k it is a little expensive but the size of the player rocks it is very small and it supports quite a lot of media format.:hap2:
And loading times for images is also very fast.

Back