PC Peripherals Will APC ups be compatible with SUKAM pure sine wave?

@Tech123

Disciple
Details :
Now my sukam inverter has two modes UPS mode and W-UPS Mode ( Wide UPS mode)
UPS mode output range - 185V ~270V ( as one can see very narrow operating voltage)
W-UPS mode Output range - 115V ~295V ( Wide operating voltage- Good if power in your area, like my area, fluctuates )
UPS Mode:
If I keep inverter in UPS mode, PC will not reboot when inverter goes into back up mode.
but if I keep inverter in W- UPS mode - Pc reboots in back up mode.
So naturally I will want to keep inverter in UPS mode so that PC does not reboot during back up right?
But the disadvantage of UPS mode is that as soon as supply voltage falls below 185 , it goes into back up mode , so in spite of their being power , but low voltage , inverter will be in back up mode and drain the battery. During this time there will be no charging , so battery will drain soon.
So voltage dropping below 185 is like power failure for inverter in this mode, hence battery is not getting sufficiently charged and I will get less back up, although PC does not reboot in this mode.
W-UPS mode-
Battery charges fabulously as in this mode the Range is wide 115~295, so even if voltage drops below 185 or 140, inverter is still on mains and does not go into back up mode , battery gets charged well, but when inverter is in this mode and there is power failure , then PC will reboot. As there is slight delay in back up in this mode, ( although I cannot understand why manufactures cannot overcome this disadvantage of this Mode)
So what mode do I keep the Inverter in especially when the supply voltage , most of the time is falling below 185V in my region, causing inverter to go into back up when in UPS mode?
if I keep in UPS mode battery Drains and if I keep in W-UPS mode, PC will reboot in case there is a power failure in this mode. I cannot control the Supply voltage to be over 185V all the time can I? so that I can get the Best of Both Modes.
My Intention:
Connect a Small Computer UPS (online interactive UPS), the ones that are small and come with every computer, the ones that provide 15 to 20 min backup.( Cost Rs.2000 - 3000 )
These provide instant switch over, no rebooting takes place.
So Power supply -> Inverter -> Small Computer UPS -> PC
I intend to connect this computer UPS to the output of my inverter, and keep my inverter in w- Ups mode,
so now in w-UPS mode, even if the voltage falls below 185 or 140 my inverter will not go into back up mode, and when there is power failure, the small computer UPS will instantly switch over to back up and prevent my PC from Rebooting,a few seconds later , my inverter will start supplying power to my Small computer UPS and my small computer UPS will dis- engage from Battery mode. So no rebooting even in w-UPS mode.
So for the small Computer UPS, it will be like power has come back on.
so I will have the best of both the Mode, No Rebooting and No going into backup mode when low voltage comes, so good charging.
The only problem; When output of Inverter is connected to Small Computer UPS there is this tick tick noise from the small UPS.
Some say small UPS voltage sensitivity needs to be adjusted, because this clicking sound is from Relay of small UPS.
I really don't know how to solve this.
Inverter is pure sine wave , the out put of inverter is like the output of supply voltage( According to Manufacturer) ,Yet when the Small UPS is connected Directly to the supply there is no Tick tick noise but when connected to inverter there is this Tick tick noise , so what do you people think?
Why is the small UPS behaving differently with inverter? Inverter power = Supply power, as both are pure sine wave.Or is there a defect in the inverter ,maybe it is not able to produce pure sine wave so Small UPS is having difficulty .
My Small UPS model : Microtek HGE600AZ
Inverter Model: Sukam Shiny Series 850VA( Pure Sine wave )
Please suggest, thank you.

My microtek Ups makes a clicking sound with SUkam pure sound wave interver, should I go for APC UPS. UPS is essential or else PC will reboot when connected to inverter directly, during power failure.Please advice
Since APC ups is programmable , will it be compatible with my SUKAM pure sine wave inverter.

Check whats the output voltage of the inverter when its running on battery back up.

The UPS clicking sound is indeed due to the relay inside its mostly trying to do AVR.Decreasing the sensitivity helps,see if there is a sensitivity potentiometer in the back of the ups.

you can use the apc ups with the inverter. programmable in what sense?
6pack certain APC units come with the Powerchute software that can be programmed to shut-down the system depending on how much power is left in the UPS battery. If I recall correctly the cable used is a default LAN cable that goes into the PC and communicates with the software on the PC.

Atleast this is what I think, let OP clarify, Cheerio!!

6pack certain APC units come with the Powerchute software that can be programmed to shut-down the system depending on how much power is left in the UPS battery. If I recall correctly the cable used is a default LAN cable that goes into the PC and communicates with the software on the PC.

Atleast this is what I think, let OP clarify, Cheerio!!
not a lan cable, but a usb cable :)

I am using an APC online UPS

Its a weird proprietary cable that APC uses, atleast with my APC RS-1000 UPS. It has a RJ-45 like connector (similar to phone/LAN) at the UPS side, and standard USB at the PC side.

not a lan cable, but a usb cable, I am using an APC online UPS

Thank you I meant the same cable, I have a basic BR550VA-IN UPS whilst my friend had the BR650VA-IN which that cable was bundled.

Back