Will God Of War 4 come to Xbox One?

Sobirvs

Skilled
sorry to bump this thread , I am planning to buy a console, not sure when. May be in 10 days or may be I won't buy any lol. I am puzzled.

I wanna ask, will God Of War 4 will come to Xbox One? is there any god of war game currently for ps4 or xbox one or only for ps3? I am a big god of war fan :(

Sorry but God of War is a PlayStation (Sony) brand. So I guess you can safely assume it cannot ever show up on a Microsoft console. And I haven't read anything about a new God of war game of the Ps4. Yet.

Sorry but God of War is a PlayStation (Sony) brand. So I guess you can safely assume it cannot ever show up on a Microsoft console. And I haven't read anything about a new God of war game of the Ps4. Yet.

the title here made me wonder.. http://attackofthefanboy.com/e3/e3-rumors-god-war-4-uncharted-4-plenty-games-xbox/ I really like xbox one more.. but if I had a choice to choose my best playing title, it has to be god of war. Any similar title in xbox one current games?

Not really. Maybe a Devil May Cry game in the future or something else unannounced but nothing like GoW.

There is no GoW4 announced either AFAIK. There will be one for sure but nothing announced right now.

Yeah I know it's not announced , I have played DMC , it was fantastic in PC but it's no GoW if uknow what I mean. I have played GoW (1ST and 2nd) in ps2 and the experience was fantastic and ps4 confirming that we will be able to play ps3 games soon(or may be it has already happened), ps4 seems to be very tempting. But no ext HDD support to play movies is a turn off. I am still puzzled, lemme know if you have more opinions of yours on which to get, also let me know which one u have :)

Trust me, unless Microsoft somehow buys out Sony and all it's gaming studios, there is no way a God of War game would be going over to the Xbox side. The franchise is developed by Sony Santa Monica studio, which is a Sony first party.

If you're a true God of War fan (like yours truly), just get a Sony console. I have practically bought all Sony consoles for that very reason. A Playstation 4 at this point makes no sense as it's a bit pricey and the game library is still maturing. Grab a cheap used PS3 instead, get the remastered titles, God of War III and Ascension. Hell, you can get the whole God of War Saga pack altogether. It's highly unlikely that they would port all of this over to the Playstation 4, but you never know, it could happen.

^Makes sense. I was never a console owner and was thinking of getting a Ps4. But then thought a lot and got a PS3 rather than missing out on some great games (read Uncharted and GOW series). I have enough on my plate to last me more than an year and then maybe I'll upgrade to Ps4.

Trust me, unless Microsoft somehow buys out Sony and all it's gaming studios, there is no way a God of War game would be going over to the Xbox side. The franchise is developed by Sony Santa Monica studio, which is a Sony first party.

If you're a true God of War fan (like yours truly), just get a Sony console. I have practically bought all Sony consoles for that very reason. A Playstation 4 at this point makes no sense as it's a bit pricey and the game library is still maturing. Grab a cheap used PS3 instead, get the remastered titles, God of War III and Ascension. Hell, you can get the whole God of War Saga pack altogether. It's highly unlikely that they would port all of this over to the Playstation 4, but you never know, it could happen.

Yeah this makes the most sense. With a PS3 you get to play every GoW title released. With a PS4 you might be waiting for a year or more till the next GoW game is out.

Yeah I know it's not announced , I have played DMC , it was fantastic in PC but it's no GoW if uknow what I mean. I have played GoW (1ST and 2nd) in ps2 and the experience was fantastic and ps4 confirming that we will be able to play ps3 games soon(or may be it has already happened), ps4 seems to be very tempting. But no ext HDD support to play movies is a turn off. I am still puzzled, lemme know if you have more opinions of yours on which to get, also let me know which one u have

This is not happening. PS4 will only be able to play PS3 games from a streaming service at some point in the future. At our broadband speeds, streaming a whole game is pointless. You will not be able to put a PS3 disc into a PS4 and play it. Not announced. Not gonna happen.

Yeah this makes the most sense. With a PS3 you get to play every GoW title released. With a PS4 you might be waiting for a year or more till the next GoW game is out.

This is not happening. PS4 will only be able to play PS3 games from a streaming service at some point in the future. At our broadband speeds, streaming a whole game is pointless. You will not be able to put a PS3 disc into a PS4 and play it. Not announced. Not gonna happen.

I did read somewhere that ps4 will allow the backward compatibility but not for disks, only from PSN. and we have to pay some fee, and that's fine for me.

Back