Will you give up on a childhood friend who literally stole your life's savings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is banned, I can't say I am sad to see him go. The forum will be a better place without him.
If I may ask as a junior member, were all the posts here just made up stories? Was he always picking fights?

Sorry for asking, I just wish to know so that I can be less gullible going forward. Thank You.

Don't think it's right to discuss when he's not here and best if this thread is closed. But his posts can sometimes be dramatic and exaggerated, and that can get to you after a while. Not like everything he said was false, likely far from it. (edit: oops, read below) I don't know if the mods got into verifying the claims out of personal interest or for the community's sake. I have not known him for long, only from his covid's threads. Someone who has spent years with him on this forum will have a different opinion.

Last edited:
Ah I see. I guess I won't judge or form conclusions till there is a post from him or mods, just was wondering the reason for above replies and mods inquisition.

Thanks for replying, I will avoid posting on this thread.

I don't know what he said was correct or not but if mods decided to check facts then its for the good. Since we don't have full story as most of the posts would/should have been hidden by mods so won't judge anyone.

Yes red dragon has been banned.

He resides in Kolkata. The stories about being a Doc at the WHO in Prague cannot be confirmed.
So if anyone has been receiving prescriptions from him under that guise, please inform the mods and switch to a known Doc instead.

Yes red dragon has been banned.

He resides in Kolkata. The stories about being a Doc at the WHO in Prague cannot be confirmed.
So if anyone has been receiving prescriptions from him under that guise, please inform the mods and switch to a known Doc instead.
Damn man. Someone over at TeamBHP had contacted me asking more about him and his statements, last year, when I had cross-posted some of his statements from here in 'The Coronavirus Thread' on TBHP. I didn't ask him the questions that guy had asked because I thought it wasn't right to question someone's integrity like this. We have had trolls before on this forum like being.smart and his various other accounts, but there has to be something seriously wrong with this guy with the claims he had been making. I hope some of the stuff he said was true.
In fact, I had been waiting for a response from you when you had confronted him last about that picture with a huge lot of headphones.

Damn man. Someone over at TeamBHP had contacted me asking more about him and his statements, last year, when I had cross-posted some of his statements from here in 'The Coronavirus Thread' on TBHP. I didn't ask him the questions that guy had asked because I thought it wasn't right to question someone's integrity like this. We have had trolls before on this forum like being.smart and his various other accounts, but there has to be something seriously wrong with this guy with the claims he had been making. I hope some of the stuff he said was true.
In fact, I had been waiting for a response from you when you had confronted him last about that picture with a huge lot of headphones.
must have mental health issues i guess.

My bullsh*t detector went off the day he claimed he was on the frontlines in Spain intubating dozens of patients during peak covid, yet he spent most of his time on te and that was just the first instance.
Dude could get in touch with Tedros, didi, Sonu Sood, that pro plagiarist Pritam and god knows who whenever he wanted to.
For someone who criticized our beloved feku this guy probably was the biggest of them all.

I didn't ask him the questions that guy had asked because I thought it wasn't right to question someone's integrity like this.

This. Just because a person claims to be someone on the internet doesn't mean we should blindly believe or not question whatever they type.

many of his posts made a lot of sense. I hope his identity was the the only thing he faked.
His name is <Mod edit: edited for privacy> btw, if ya all didn’t already know that.
And didi’s dont bother if some WHO doctor lands in india. Even health minister wont. Its business as usual for them. Already too many unicef and unesco and other programs running.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Crazy_Eddy / @rdst_1
Can we know how you figured out he wasn't who he was claiming to be?
Looking at a past few posts I thought he was going through some distress.
I took his posts in 'The Coronavirus Thread' at face value and if this was all a hoax its a big wake-up call for me.

Last edited:
I once asked him about sources when he was saying that vaccination can cause sever infection in people with asymptomatic covid. He said to look at the relevant sites. When I said there was nothing, he didn't reply back. I thought he was frauding but a lot of people don't reply when asked such questions anyway. It surprised me that everyone took him so seriously, and that did make me think there's some truth to what he spouts here.

Can we know how you figured out he wasn't who he was claiming to be?

Probably from the dozens of red flags and his local IP addresses despite claiming he's in the EU. Heck I'd googled his name when he had mentioned it once but there was zero data backing up whatever he claimed about himself, back then picking any argument with the guy on any thread ended up with other members white knighting for him.
Whenever he got backed into a corner or when someone questioned his credentials he'd start with his mental gymnastics.
I just hope that he's a high level troll and not suffering from some mental illness, I once knew a member on another forum who was a schizophrenic suffering from delusions who eventually ended up taking his own life, their relative contacted the mods because he used to spend a lot of time there. This guy though was too coherent to be one, just that he got caught in his own web of lies.

Probably from the dozens of red flags and his local IP addresses despite claiming he's in the EU. Heck I'd googled his name when he had mentioned it once but there was zero data backing up whatever he claimed about himself, back then picking any argument with the guy on any thread ended up with other members white knighting for him.
Whenever he got backed into a corner or when someone questioned his credentials he'd start with his mental gymnastics.
I just hope that he's a high level troll and not suffering from some mental illness, I once knew a member on another forum who was a schizophrenic suffering from delusions who eventually ended up taking his own life, their relative contacted the mods because he used to spend a lot of time there. This guy though was too coherent to be one, just that he got caught in his own web of lies.

There was a time when his avatar here was (presumably) his true photo.

Last edited:
I doubt everything he told was a lie. But all of us have come across such personalities in real life so it's just one of those.
If he's still in Kolkata and always was, that's something.

I have his personal phone no from Kolkata when he was in India visit few months ago as well as EU no. We exchanged quite few food conversations. I'm shocked why he got banned and if it was to then the ban should had came a long time ago.
Going by his many threads where he used to open up I used to think he was quit depressed with himself/his life and needs some mental help. But like many, people dont seek medical help rather burst or rant on open forums to get some sympathy,relaxation, to feel light from inside. Have seen prof. doctors themselves struggling with mental illness so nothing to be shy about eod everyone is a human! So is he was a doc or not I'm least interested as with his covid thread he always used to blame WHO/UNESCO IMO etc. and he only kept pressing rather agreeing on EU counterparts and studies and education overseas. May be few of them were facts but I left that thread as it was hard to digest all the negativity there amidst this covid thing. Positivity was a necessity back then and even today and for sure even tomorrow...

Anyways, I have nothing against him. I did asked him why he changed his earlier TE id he didn't responded to that but would like to know his earlier id if anyone members it.

If I may ask as a junior member, were all the posts here just made up stories? Was he always picking fights?

Sorry for asking, I just wish to know so that I can be less gullible going forward. Thank You.

I have not followed all his posts but he seemed over the top and was always coming across as rather "full of it" for lack of a better term. It was also strange how he seemed to be using TE, at times, as a personal diary. I personally did not take anything he said seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back