Windows WIN 10 boots very slowww

nRiTeCh

Skilled
My windows 10 is booting very slow

upload_2016-1-31_0-2-3.png

I re-enabled hiberfil.sys which I disabled it before to save precious disk space but seems its useless.

Once at user logon screen the user a/c loads properly.

I still dont get it why it takes so much boot load times.

No 3rd part shit or big software installed. Just basic firefox, office, idm, vlc etc.

I resolved the issue. Re-enabled some power options and fiddled with other options.

Now another issue is the explorer.exe keeps crashing after a while at no specific time intervals. My all apps are opened but the taskbar vanishes. SO have manually trigger explorer.exe from task manager/run.
So any workaround/causes or definite solution for this?

check event viewer to know which dll/app etc is crashing explorer.exe. also check which all services fail to run during startup. you'll get lots of clues in event viewer.

You can try to perform MSconfig that disabling Non-Microsoft Services (Make sure that In Services Tab you need to Check mark on Hide All Microsoft Services) and Startup Services, if this can fix your problem. Also I have notice that if the copy of Windows 10 is not activated or coming as Not Genuine has lot of startup errors & slow system performance issue. So try to get the Windows activated ASAP to have better performance of Windows 10 Operating system.

Regards,
-William
www.o365cloudexperts.com

Last edited:
All issues resolved. I use custom tool for taskbar and it was crashing explorer.
Sounds good that your issue is Resolved. You may also share the name of the Customer Tool software, so we are aware about the name of the software. In future which can be helpful to share with others on the forum.

Regards,
-William.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back