Win7 Temporary Internet Files

Ga8

Disciple
Ok so I want to download some videos from a website (live streaming).

Visited the website, went to Temp internet files\Low (hidden folder, type the full path to view), and the video files were there (.tmp).

but i cannot copy the files. Error message is the file is in use, that's because IE is still running.

The problem is if I close IE, the file is deleted. How do I copy the file ?

Thanks for replying.
Already tried them, didn't work.

More details:
The website i want to record provides 24x7 live streaming. I want to record an half hour show so I visit the website before the show starts, the video starts playing and also is written to temp internet files. After 30minutes, the writing to temp file continues even if I pause the video. Also tried disconnecting and reconnecting.

That file is locked by IE and so cannot be copied. If I refresh the page or close IE, the file is deleted.

The problem is It's a LIVE 24x7 stream (never ending) so downloading to temp continues. How do I stop it?

What is required is (any of the following):

1. Stop buffering of video from point I don't need.
2. Copy a file which is still locked by IE.
3. Force IE8 not to delete Temp Internet files when browser is closed.

Any ideas?

maybe it would be better if u give link to us ... of course using process explorer and some file unlocking softwares u can unlock the file ... but we might be able to suggest better option by looking at url

for quick solution ,,, stop buffering then kill process tree using process explorer then see if u can get from temp internet files or not

Back