Windows 10 pro for $39.99

This means you can install it on the device and connect to your outlook.com/hotmail or Microsoft email - which could re-link the activation of the windows and the only thing that's needed is signing back into your account in case if you have to move the system or format it or change its hardware for some reasons - no need to remember keys or activation information. This can also happen with Office or other Microsoft products.

in case of retail version, it will be tied to your live account, whereas in case of OEM version, it is tied to the hardware of the PC. If you buy an OEM version and change your motherboard, the license will not work. So better to buy retail version and that website gives retail version.

Partially true, bought OEM license (not the one that comes with HP/Lenovo and all), able uninstall from the Haswell Desktop Mobo and installed it into Laptop, all working fine.

not a big deal bcoz the keys which we can get on ebay.com for $5 can also be linked to your microsoft account.
I have 3 such keys from ebay .com and they are working flawlessly even after replacing the motherboard and HDD multiple times.

not a big deal bcoz the keys which we can get on ebay.com for $5 can also be linked to your microsoft account.
I have 3 such keys from ebay .com and they are working flawlessly even after replacing the motherboard and HDD multiple times.
Oh.. Can you ping me the seller name? I’m planning to buy one more.

Mostly these sellers are hit-n-run types. They rebadge themselves regularly to avoid detection/blacklisting.

Anyway the free KMSPico works fine :)

The 39$ deal is still expensive for me because I got Windows 10 pro for just 15$, but it is secondhand, but it doesn't matter when comes to software.

Back