Windows 11 will soon feature an integrated RGB control software for your PC accessories

First Brands will save money on software development provided they don't get charged by MS.
second How fast the app gets updated with regular change in features of RGB lighting will determine the outcome.

I hope they also add fan control. Already got rid of bloated asus amoury crate & started using openrgb & open fanControl.

Last edited:
I hope they also add fan control. Already got rid of bloated asus amoury crate & started using openrgb & open fanControl.

If you happen to have high end Motherboard, you can do this from BIOS. I dont use any software controlled fan curves. I setup the curve in BIOS and forget about it.

If you happen to have high end Motherboard, you can do this from BIOS. I dont use any software controlled fan curves. I setup the curve in BIOS and forget about it.
Curves are for cpu only. You can't bind gpu temps to case fans in my asus z690 bios. In gaming cpu does nothing & the gpu is already getting choked for air. You can plug case fans to gpu pwm header but then cpu can get chocked. There should be a mix fan curve for cpu/gpu in bios, so depending on which temp is higher the case fan should ramp up.

Last edited:
Back