Windows 12 Release Date Possibly Leaked by Intel

Get ready to purchase new hardware because according to deja vu, your current configuration would be unable to support all the new goodies they bring to this OS.
Possibly Leaked by Intel... sounds funny.

Windows 12 release date might have been leaked recently and could arrive on computers in the coming months. Microsoft's purported successor to Windows 11 is expected to be the next major refresh after Windows 11 was released in October 2021
I think releasing 12 next year should be too early.

Everyone mocked me in college when I told them that MS was just lying through their teeth about Windows 10. There is no way MS would give that away, there is one and only one reason for MS' success, "versions". We as end users, retail users in developing markets don't even count in the MS' equation. OEM vendors (Laptops and System Integrators) and enterprises are the bread and butter for MS and you can only sell something when it's new and for software, it means a new version. So they are gonna milk it any and every time they can. That's why I just install the server edition of Windows because that's something they can't upgrade anytime they want and it's where they don't F*** around.

Btw Windows 12 new features
** Start menu on the left **
****whoeee!!!!! mind ==== Blown***

** normal right-click menu **
*** OMG that's such a great feature ***

Edit
Extra features of Windows 12,
** You can now display all systray icons with one click **
*** Panties ==== Dropped ***

Last edited:
Everyone mocked me in college when I told them that MS was just lying through their teeth about Windows 10. There is no way MS would give that away, there is one and only one reason for MS' success, "versions". We as end users, retail users in developing markets don't even count in the MS' equation. OEM vendors (Laptops and System Integrators) and enterprises are the bread and butter for MS and you can only sell something when it's new and for software, it means a new version. So they are gonna milk it any and every time they can. That's why I just install the server edition of Windows because that's something they can't upgrade anytime they want and it's where they don't F*** around.

Btw Windows 12 new features
** Start menu on the left **
****whoeee!!!!! mind ==== Blown***

** normal right-click menu **
*** OMG that's such a great feature ***

Edit
Extra features of Windows 12,
** You can now display all systray icons with one click **
*** Panties ==== Dropped ***
Last line !

I will be surprised if it turns up that early. It will probably be just a 11 refresh etc. etc. Is there even a Dev build for 12 yet ?

I think W11 significantly improved security by pushing the hardware requirements. I think it was a must. Not sure about W12 though.
I guess W12 can significantly improve security by imposing some neat software tweaks. For eg. moving most MS Edge settings over to group policy, something which most people never heard of. Edge must be auto-reset as the default browser upon every reboot for the security of the highest order. It must continue to do so unless the entry in group policy is set for it not to do so. The security of every Windows user must be protected.

I will be surprised if it turns up that early. It will probably be just a 11 refresh etc. etc. Is there even a Dev build for 12 yet ?
It most prob will come with Intel 16th/17th gen chips. Why you ask? well, no one would be buying them cuz their 10/11/12/13/14/15th gen chips work without any issues (excluding enthusiasts cuz that's a niche market) so let's release new Windows and ship them with laptops so that young kids and fanboys with windows 12 can show off their shiny new windows 12 to everyone else.

Last edited:
The most anticipated "legendary", "life-changing", "enlightening", "mother of all conveniences", "grand-daddy of UI" has just dropped.

Yes, the show-desktop icon at the bottom right of the Windows taskbar has now been replaced with Microsoft Co-Pilot by default!

The mythical figure behind this radical change needs recognition for this life changing innovation.

Next tip: Replace the start menu with Co-Pilot. R
eplace the entire desktop wallpaper with a mammoth Co-Pilot icon.

Microsoft is always a step ahead with its Windows innovations these days. They worry a great deal about user eye strain. They are planting co-pilot everywhere so that the user can use the PC with eyes closed. A true 4D chess move by MSFT!

Back