windows 7 activation

only 40$ are you sure ? neowin says that full version is 75 $ . But I don't like the metro theme .

Upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for $39.99
Here it is. but it will be the upgrade version not the full retail but you can upgrade from xp aswell. It will be much cheaper
Packaged dvd version will be 70$. You can buy that if you like having the box all that but 30$ is plenty savings to giveup the box and go for the download version.
This discount pricing will be available till Jan 31st 2013.

Nice offer, but I am not upgrading ,This is for my new Desktop, I am using windows 8 preview version now . I want to purchase an OS soon . any information about oem prices ?

Use a copy of W8 for the time being till W8 is available for sale, then buy the ones with downgrade rights, specifically, W8 Pro.

If you are looking to get a copy of W7 now, go for one which matches the region. However, once activated, you should be able to use it elsewhere in the world.

Nice offer, but I am not upgrading ,This is for my new Desktop, I am using windows 8 preview version now . I want to purchase an OS soon . any information about oem prices ?
You can use windows 8 consumer preview for now ad buy the upgrade version in october when it releases. Microsoft always allows clean install from upgrade version aswell. just google how to do a clean install windows 7 or windows vista from upgrade version. I am sure same method will work for windows 8.

You can use windows 8 consumer preview for now ad buy the upgrade version in october when it releases. Microsoft always allows clean install from upgrade version aswell. just google how to do a clean install windows 7 or windows vista from upgrade version. I am sure same method will work for windows 8.
Nice. So I can upgrade to pro from consumer preview . any information about prices ?

why to buy windows 7 home premium ?
It doesn't support function like Domain Join, Encryption File System, Location Aware Printing, Remote Desktop Host, Windows XP Mode, BitLocker, Direct Access, BranchCache, AppLocker, Boot from VHD Disk Image

why to buy windows 7 home premium ?
It doesn't support function like Domain Join, Encryption File System, Location Aware Printing, Remote Desktop Host, Windows XP Mode, BitLocker, Direct Access, BranchCache, AppLocker, Boot from VHD Disk Image
True , will get a win8 pro .

Back