Windows Windows 7 BFE file missing issue

ankxxs

Adept
Hello friends, I require your help regarding one of the problem regarding BFE fie missing issue. Few day back, I switched on my system & it went to chkdsk & after that my antivirus stopped working & when I prodded for answers, it came to know that issue is with BFE file & its permission & when I checked VFE file was missing altogether. When I tried to import a new BFE file in registry editor, it failed to import that. Now, my antivius is not scanning things & I need your help in solving this issue. Please help.
P.S. I found all diagnostic steps through Google.

Its a Malware mate, try logging i to safemode with networking and see if you are able to connect to the internet. If you are able to download a virus removal tool ... you can try Malwarebytes Anti Malware and do a deep scan. Yes, if you have a lot of files... it will take ages to perform but let it do its job. Once you have the infection removed disable your startup items and services (msconfig). Do not disable any microsoft based service and keep your lan/wlan service active also from the startup.. once you have gotten this far... you will have to restart in normal mode and follow the link thru

http://www.hageltech.com/blog/2012/02/07/base-filtering-engine-problems.html

Well my friend if all else fail.. back up the data you need and reinstall the OS as the last resort

Its a Malware mate, try logging i to safemode with networking and see if you are able to connect to the internet. If you are able to download a virus removal tool ... you can try Malwarebytes Anti Malware and do a deep scan. Yes, if you have a lot of files... it will take ages to perform but let it do its job. Once you have the infection removed disable your startup items and services (msconfig). Do not disable any microsoft based service and keep your lan/wlan service active also from the startup.. once you have gotten this far... you will have to restart in normal mode and follow the link thru

http://www.hageltech.com/blog/2012/02/07/base-filtering-engine-problems.html

Well my friend if all else fail.. back up the data you need and reinstall the OS as the last resort
Thanks mate foe the reply

Back