Windows 7 freezes at Splash Screen

Hi:

My System config:

Asus P6T Deluxe OC Palm Edition
Core i7 920
CM Silent Pro 600W
MSI Twin Frozer GTX 560 Ti
3 X 2 GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 Mhz (7-7-7-20)
120 GB Corsair Force 3 SSD
2 x 500 GB Seagate 7200.12

OS: it is installed on SSD as well as one of the 500 GB drives. But i use the SSD version as it is the most recent install.

Last night i was watching a tv series on my system and suddenly the video froze. So i closed the Mplayer and tried to restart the episode but it didn't work. Then, I tried to explore the Drive (500 Gb seagate) where the episode was saved. I was able to access the drive and everything was fine but i was unable to play the video. So i thought of restarting it.

After i gave the restart, the system did not detect the 500 GB HDD (containing movies and tvseries) in BIOS. It was detecting the other two drives (SSD and the other Seagate drive which has windows). I tried playing with the sata cable of the non-functioning drive however, it did not work so i gave up.

Finally, I tried to boot the windows from SSD after disconnecting the crashed drive. But the windows froze at the splash screen. Then i tried the other 500 GB Drive that has windows but i encountered the same problem. Windows does not boot from both drives and freezes at splash screen. However, I am able to boot in safe mode for both drives.

I feel as I am able to boot in Safe mode, it means its a driver issue. I have tried disabling every combination of services and start up items through msconfig but it doesnt work. What works is that I uninstall all audio and video drives (First uninstall Nvidia driver and realtek through programs and then the basic audio and video drives through device manager). After doing this when i boot the system it boots up in normal mode (with all services and start up items enabled). As soon as it boots, it install the audio and video driver for newly found hardware. My system works but if I restart it then again the same problem comes back.

Please help.

I have checked the HDD.... it is fine and even the RAM is fine....

Today afternoon i tried something.... I removed all Nvidia drivers and then removed traces of the driver using driver sweeper. This tym when i booted my computer, it went well. I even tried restarting it many times and it was working fine....So i thought there is some issue with Nvidia driver which i has upgraded like 2-3 weeks back... so i installed the most stable Nvidia driver for my system 295.73 which i have been using for a long time without any issue.... But as soon as I installed the Nvidia driver a new issue popped up. When the boot reaches splash screen the monitor goes blank and displays "No signal detected". Now, I am in mess again....

Any suggestions

- - - Updated - - -

Update:

Despite getting a blank screen, if i type in my password and press enter I get the windows login sound. I can even shut down the windows by pressing Alt+F4 and Enter even though i get the blank screen.... In my sense... there is some problem with the display driver.... and i am not sure what else to do....have tried installing uninstalling

Back