Windows Vista 64 bit problem

yohanns23

Disciple
Hi Guys,Just Bought Vista Ultimate today and crysis warhead too......after i installed vista and installed crysis....crysis wouldnt run....BTW THIS IS 64 BIT VERSION!!.....can anyone help me......THANKS!!!:hap2: ....shoudl have just bought the 32 bit version huh?......:(

yohanns23 said:
Hi Guys,Just Bought Vista Ultimate today and crysis warhead too......after i installed vista and installed crysis....crysis wouldnt run....BTW THIS IS 64 BIT VERSION!!.....can anyone help me......THANKS!!!:hap2: ....shoudl have just bought the 32 bit version huh?......:(

u purchased it ??? OT

What you actually need is the 1.1 patch for Warhead. Here's the changelog which will please you.:eek:hyeah: A patch for Crysis is there too fixing the same.

General Fixes/tweaks

* Windows Vista: Mouse cursor should no longer have an offset in the menu.

* Windows Vista: Unrequested launches in windowed mode should occur less often now.

* Timedemo can now be started from the command line.

* Better dynamic texture support for enthusiast mode.

* This fixes a known issue with changing resolution in Windows Vista

* Other Minor Bug Fixes

New Features

* Added 64-bit executables for Windows XP x64 and Windows Vista 64-bit version. In Windows XP x64 a new shortcut will be placed under the Crysis Warhead program group. In Windows Vista right-click the Crysis Warhead icon in Game Explorer and choose to run the game in 64-bit mode.

Known Issues

* Games saved in 32-bit won't work properly when running the 64-bit version and vice-versa.

I would say theres something fishy, Why?

The only way you can 'purchase' a 64-bit copy of Vista is Vista Ultimate, which comes with 32-bit DVD as well :bleh:

@aruka THANKS A LOT ITS WORKING WITH DIRECT X 9!!!!!!!!!!!! YYAAAAYYY NOW JUST NEED TO GET THAT DAMN AIRTEL LIVE CONNECTION WORKING!!! lol....cya guys thanks!!!!

Back