Wired Modem/Router

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radeon

Adept
Dear friends,

I would like to sell my Wired Modem/Router as I had not been using it from almost an year. It was being used with TATA Broadband, but since I changed my ISP provider, hence I don't need it any more, moreover it was used not more than six months at maximum. No warranty, only two days testing warranty will be given.

Price Reduced to Rs. 550/- Including shipping charges. This would be final reduction for this product, otherwise I'm keeping it with myself.

Please find the pictures below:

93855833.jpg

42742058.jpg

39525694.jpg

17813016.jpg

Best Regards,

Radeon

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Bump...................

Price Reduced to Rs. 550/- Including shipping charges. This would be final reduction for this product, otherwise I'm keeping it with myself.

please specify the make and model no. i would be interested.

You post has no details .

I understnad this is a ADSL2 modem.

how many LAN ports does it have.

It has One LAN port and it was provided to me by TATA Broadband, since I switched to cable I no longer need it. I switched my ISP almost an year back almost, and I used it for barely six months. It's a no brand Modem, but I can assure you it works just fine. Although it serviced by "Teracom Limited" as you can see in the pictures by yourself.

Thanks for the information Radeon.

I do have an Dlink modem however it has been acting up recently. However i am a bit skeptical about picking up a no name modem since another connection at my parents place uses a no name modem from MTNL and it isnt really the best.

I would find more peace of mind if i buy atleast a known manufacturer modem .

Thanks for your offer.

Ok, it was hardly been used, I'll give you my personal guarantee of one month. Let me know if you're interested. Price would be Rs. 550/- including shipping charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back