All OS Wireless Chargers?

MrB

Disciple
Amazon used to have a lot of charging plates, not so much anymore.

I have an idle original samsung 25w super fast charger with usb c cable. Want to make use of it. What's the best wireless charger I can use/buy for casual/guest use?

Which phone do you have? Do not buy cheap ones as they tend to generate lot of heat and it would damage your battery in long run.

All of my phones have wireless charging at home, ranging from a flip 4 to an iphone 8. The problem is all there wired fast chargers are plugged in bedrooms. Now I need a universal wireless charger for my living room. Mostly to be used to top off on the go or for guests.

I have an extra 25w samsung wired charger and samsung usb c cable, so will not buy another wired charger, just need a wireless dock/plate which can make use of Samsung's 25w tech.

Looking for a premium product/brand, preferably under 2k.

Note - I have a samsung fast wireless charger which came with my samsung s8. It's connected to a 15w samsung wired charger. It charges too slow.

wireless chargers are a good concept but unfortunately not too much improvements being done even by reputed companies. generate heat and slow are the trademarks.

The samsung wireless charger I have is almost 7 years old now. It works quite well, no issues with phone placement or heat, just slow charging. I was hoping tech would have improved by now.

Which wireless chargers + wired charger combo are members using and would you buy again?

The samsung wireless charger I have is almost 7 years old now. It works quite well, no issues with phone placement or heat, just slow charging. I was hoping tech would have improved by now.

Which wireless chargers + wired charger combo are members using and would you buy again?
I tried a wireless charger once and returned it with a day because it was pointlessly inefficient and the heat from induction charging adversely impacts the battery health.

Never could figure how placing a phone on the charging mat connected to a USB-C cable in the correct position, for extremely inefficient charging, is that much better than connecting a USB-C cable to a 100+ W multi-port charger.

Go for reputed manufacturer for wireless charger. I would recommend Samsung in this. I have used it and its work just fine. Wireless chargers are generally good for casual charging only.

Back